goonergun435

Reaction score
Sorry if there is a thread for this already.

So the purpose of this thread is that people can post a screenshot of thier best formation and other people can suggest what tactics,players,roles or formations to use.

Or they can suggest a strength and weakness of that team.

So let me start off. This is my friends tactic im playing a upcoming game against him what are the weaknesses of his squad.

There's a nice big gap between his defence and midfield, both centre-mids set to attack, no DMC or Anchorman, if you play a decent AMC you could really get to him, vulnerable to counter attack from corners/advanced free kicks 8-|

it depends entirely on your squad, so should post that too

though i would play 4-2-3-1 deep, if you have a powerful forward

you centre backs occupy his lone forward, you dmcs occupy his amc. you amc is operating in between the strata so his defensive mc has to drop deep, leave your spare dmc to push foward

Vela isn't good down the left. Look to exploit him and the gap between the defence and midfield.

I suggest a pacey winger and a good passer through the middle.

remeber mliveyski is where adebayor will be

but im stuck as a middle three i have barry,de jong,afellay,gourcuff,gago,sissoko,ireland,verratti and michael johnson

Last edited:
i wouldnt use that formation, if he uses his wide players effectively he will boss you in the channels.
he has fantatsic bombing on fullbacks, so if sets his wingers to cut inside, and the fullbacks keep wide support, your fullbacks and dmc are gong to be overpowered, particular since van persie is the kind of forward who can occupy two centrebacks with his movement, and barry will have his hands full against arshavin

keep the back 5: (toure ball playing defender/defend; the other central denfender/cover)
barry (DLP/support)
de jong (Def Mid/support)

johnson
gourcuff
walcott

your choice of forward

should as forward have milevskyi,tevez or villa and wat role if dont mind me asking

people post any u want cmon or this thread will die

maybe start with tevez, not sure about role, i only ever use complete forward role, i like usiing intelligent forwards

ok cool aany1 else wanna post a screeine of there team

buy the way wats a weakness of my team

you're completly open down the wings, which is why i said you could get overloaded, and good defensve midfielders could choke your forwards supply. put it this way, you positional line up is very similar to argentina's. look what germany did to them. if your friend knows what he is doing he can do the same to you

he is an amuter but thanks for the advice

wats the strenghts of his team and who to look out for

read post #7. but all this is my opinion, its not gospel, but it is how i'd approach it

Find a weakness in my team please.

Just beat Liverpool 3 - 0.

finally my personal opinion how center backs doing they both are injury prone also relativley fast but pace can burn em

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

could lose on the counter attack

also ur left back bombing forward can leave space behind him also space between midfeild and defence

Last edited:
Fair enough, however King & Woodgate have not been injured or even looked like getting injured since I've been there and Assou-Ekotto is quick enough to get back, and also 'cause of the pace the two centre backs possess, they can cover for him.

Tykeyo- Maybe more natural wingers?