Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

1 Can we make it quick since hardly anyone's playing anymore
2 Can we make it a Transfer only NO LOAN window for the sake of simming it seasons into the future

Then can we sim the dang save and put it to bed?

Sure, if we do that it makes sence to allow more FGN transfers

We should just do a check over what teams that remain controlled too. And we could perhaps be allowed 1 transfer or so from a non-controlled BPL team.

We should just do a check over what teams that remain controlled too. And we could perhaps be allowed 1 transfer or so from a non-controlled BPL team.

So that would be
Transfers
C2C managed - unlimited
C2C unmanaged - 1
FGN - 4
FGN u18 - 2
DOM - 2
Free - 3

In that case i'll start a list. PM me or message here to confirm your still playing and i'll keep a running list on this post.

Active for summer transfer window
StoneCold - Man Utd
XSOViiET - Sunderland
bornexplorer88 - West Brom
Crchamp - Southampton
RVP20 - Stoke
Znik - Arsenal
Matt419 - Tottenham
rishmanisation - Newcastle
Aw190 - Chelsea
Yeti - Middlesbrough

To Confirm
bcfc1 - Cardiff
Saintmobot - West ham
Yeti01 -
Dislaimer - Crystal Palace
*** Let me know if anyone has been missed out ****

Out
Joshster - Man City
Lewie - Liverpool

Unmanaged

Swansea
Bolton
Watford
Fulham
Norwich

** GUYS can we confirm the the summer window is the last active action chairman will have before simming into the future? Might encourage people like Bornexplorer to do one more window ;) ***

Also Znik is all the loans returned to there clubs?

To Do
Confirm if your doing the summer window
Thoughts on the allowed transfers

Last edited:
Ill do one more window, but then I'd love to see over the next few weeks it get simmed ages into the future :D

Let's say 4 FGN deals and 2 U18 then!
I hereby confirm my participation!

Edit: Yes Stonecold, all players (that were on the list I got from Josh) have been returned, and pre-contract deals have been transferred.

Have fun guys but im bowing out good luck

Maybe we could make it teams that have been unmanaged since last season that we buy from. Would be a shame to ruin months of work by josh just to see the squad strip mined in the last window?

I'm out, sorry guys but I can't fully keep up and do updates and that any more. Look forward to a FM16 CG though!

I've PM'd stonecold directly but I'm happy to see this one out... Have made a suggestion for this being the final Chairman influence/activity - on the save

so is it me admining the last window because if so ill open it now, or would stonecold want to do it? im perfectly happy to do it myself

so is it me admining the last window because if so ill open it now, or would stonecold want to do it? im perfectly happy to do it myself
stonecold thikns znik is going to do it... probably best to wait for them, as stonecold pm'd me and i imagine he has pm'd others, so would need to give them a chance to respond.

Just a quick question: Should I sim to July 1st with no budgets, before opening the window? Or just open it right now. I see some players have already recieved bids, so there might be a few transfers if I sim forward.

View attachment 205453
Transfer Window is Open

Please send all your transfer targets to me in this format:
Transfer TypePlayer NameCurrent TeamNew TeamCurrent WageNew WageTransfer fee
FGN
FGN
FGN
FGN
U-18
U-18
DOM
DOM
FREE
FREE
FREE
Unmanaged BPL Club

Note that no loans will be allowed this window. Only transfers. Also note that transfers from unmanaged BPL clubs, are only allowed from clubs that were unmanaged last season.

Feel free to send me your negotiated c2c-transfers. I will close the window as soon as I get all your targets. So will try to make it as quick as possible!

Arsenal Transfer List

Jack Wilshere - £15M

Mamadou Sakho - £17.5M

Mattia De Sciglio - £15M

Adrien Rabiot - £20M

Open for negotiations on some other players too!​

Newcastle is open to negotiations on all players. Feel free to get in touch ASAP if there is someone who interests you.

Who is in control of which teams? I was going to bail after leading Everton to relegation but don't want to go out on that note!

Edit: nevermind just saw the list back a page :D

Last edited: