Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

Well Znik, you are already in my bad books as you nicked my first choice. U will see why when I announce my chairman!

Don't think my Chairman would ever stoop so low as being Spurs (and I am a Spurs fan)

Well reubomad, we might be up for some business after all! Our clubs have a history of making good deals! (for my team) :D

Also, the "classic" Liverpool-Leicester rivalry is bound to kick off! Looking forward to that mid-table clash... ;)
So they do, bring it Arsenal.
All shall fear the might of the Saints! (A)
Also no-one has Man City yet... a suprise

Don't forget Liverpool here, Lallana, Lovern, Lambert, 2 are just bad, 1 is decent! Worked out for you. ;)
Maybe... my chairman likes making profits as you will see later.
Liverpool aren't very good at buying players to be honest :p

Could of been im sure I can include a rivalry with you in my posts though if you are up for it.

I am always up for a bit of banter, so I'll be sure to fire up some controversy every now and then!

Last edited:
11 Teams still available

If all current chairmen could check the updated team/chairman list and ensure they are listed with their correct team. Only need to PM me if there is an issue. Cheers.

We are still looking for another 10 or so players. When we get towards that goal, I will update the finances and the club information (predicted finish etc..) on the initial page. Hopefully get this kicked off in the next day or two.

I spilled my tea in excitement at the thought of another Chairman game!

Anything to see Lewie sign Torres for 300K a week...sigh

but then last one I did sign Hatem Ben Arfa and he couldn't play for a year...ah good times!

Can we sell players to teams in foreign leagues? if so how does it work?