Discussion: Where will Niko Kranjcar go?

Where he will go?

• Chelsea

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Fulham

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Everton

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Other..

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • stay in Spurs

Votes: 8 16.3%

• Total voters

Marko8

Reaction score
it's obviously that he will leave Spurs and main question is - where?
I still don't understand why he doesn't get any chance to prove his talent. Yes, VDV and Bale are first choice, but when some of these are injured, he is still on the bench!
To be worse, Spurs bought another midfielder - Pienaar, and that was another reason for Niko to leave.

Every day in newspapers I heard that Liverpool/Everton/Chelsea wants to buy him. Personally I want watch him in Liverpool.

YouTube - Niko Kranjcar - Best of

Last edited:
He should go to Spain. Racing Santander could use with his creativity.

That was just off the top of my head. Besides, he won't get many more games in a Spurs shirt with Lennon, Bale, VDV and now Pienaar.

I think he wil move away from England just no sure where to

I'd love to see him at Goodison, he's an excellent player. Maybe get him on loan and work out a future fee for him

He'd be good here, we desperately need some good wingers, he's very good. Can imagine himas a replacement as Babel.

Would love him at United. But we are not even interested in him :(

Would love to see him at Fulham as a replacement for Murphy. Could also play up front, or on the wings.

Niko is technically brilliant but not tough, when I've seen him play he rarely heads the ball despite being quite tall and pulls out of challenges. He is a great player and a luxury to have in the team but his work rate could be improved.

Think we should loan him out it would give us some money and take him off the wage bill, whilst he gets games and bumps up his value.

Win win.

I heard that Chelsea were going to make a bid for him after the club lost out on Pienaar. Also like i said yesterday we are apparently in negotioations with a midfielder who has played at the top level and can play in mulitiple positions.??? Kranjcar would fit this bill surely?

Think we should loan him out it would give us some money and take him off the wage bill, whilst he gets games and bumps up his value.

Win win.

Thought his contract was up this season so no money going your way?

Thought his contract was up this season so no money going your way?

No, his contract isn't up untill at least 2012/13.

We signed him last year so there's no chance we would have only signed him on a 2 year deal.

great player who should be playing regularly. Would be good for Liverpool

i think he'd be good at everton, he'd get them scoring a few more i think:)
his first strike on the video was awesome;)

I heard that Chelsea were going to make a bid for him after the club lost out on Pienaar. Also like i said yesterday we are apparently in negotioations with a midfielder who has played at the top level and can play in mulitiple positions.??? Kranjcar would fit this bill surely?

I highly doubt we would loan or sell you anybody tbh.

There would be no point behind that at all.

I can't see him leaving Spurs this month but if he was to leave I think he would stay in the premiership
Any move would be a move sideways I think though, I could see Liverpool, Everton, Man city all being interested if he was told he could move

I can't see him leaving Spurs this month but if he was to leave I think he would stay in the premiership
Any move would be a move sideways I think though, I could see Liverpool, Everton, Man city all being interested if he was told he could move