Discussion: Why Are There So Few Black Managers in League Football?

Tanned maybe?

But yeah as most have said already, I think it's to do with the fact that racism existed so much previously that it may have kept them out, but as time has gone on they've been accepted and will start to get into it a lot more now.

Yeah, that would have been better but I would have still but 'really' just to emphasise how dark he is even though he's not black lol.

But people who are ruling Drogba out as a manager I'm not too sure I think he could be a decent manager but probably not premier league more like Ivory Coast manager or something like that.

Last edited:
Err probably just because of luck? Its not like there are thousands of black managers with loads of talent being ignored, a manager has to be black or white or whatever it just happens there's only 2 black managers... statistics like this are stupid.

Its like 'zomg how come theres no white people in your team'... because the best 11 people at my club were black? the people who notice and make up statistics about this **** are most likely more concerned with race than the people in charge of choosing the applicants.

in years to come we may see many of the top black footballers become managers such as Didier Drogba, Samuel Eto'o etc. I wouldnt mind seeing many of them as managers.

I would love to see Drogba as a manager. Could you imagine the tantrums he would have when his team doesnt win a freekick