some updated pics of my current season. Squad is probably 3rd strongest in the league now so I would expect some of these results with other tactics however last season my squad bar a few signings was 6th before the tactic change.

As you can see it seems to be solid all over pitch. Barely conceding, scoring a decent amount and scores look normal instead of random high scores mixed in with big defeats.

Most games i dominate possesion, the only in game tweaks i make is if i have less than 45% posession i drop the attacking mentality untilmy possesion stats start going up, that however seems to be rare though unless im really playing teams way above my level like Leicester.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-12-31 at 10.15.22.png
    Screenshot 2021-12-31 at 10.15.22.png
    486.1 KB · Views: 1,214
  • Screenshot 2021-12-31 at 10.15.45.png
    Screenshot 2021-12-31 at 10.15.45.png
    540.2 KB · Views: 1,256
  • Screenshot 2021-12-31 at 10.16.01.png
    Screenshot 2021-12-31 at 10.16.01.png
    783.2 KB · Views: 1,032
pretty unstoppable now for the SPFL, also doing well in champs league. Because my ratings were so high last year i ended up raking in over 100m in transfer fees which tbh has allowed me to make a team which should do well in this league. I somehow managed to sign Lorenzo Lucca for only 2.5m and he has scored 22 goals in 15 games already.

If anyone is using this, do whatever you can to sign Lucca and play him in poacher role, he is lethal

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-01-02 at 11.45.14.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-02 at 11.45.14.png
    519.4 KB · Views: 957
what wingbacks would u recommend? also I have lucca now, but he doesnt seem to accurately place his headers a lot of the time

any that are good at crossing the ball, i find they are used in almost all major attacks. i also find the pressing forwards being able to header to a decent level also helps as a lot of the crosses end up at back post.

Not sure why lucca would be missing a lot for you... maybe just keep trying to boost his morale until he starts scoring. He is rediculous for me. I also put him on penalties to get his confidence up as well.

Amazing tactic. Def have to build your team for it. Now I have wing back who can cross and lucca it is crazy

Nice, thanks for feedback. What team are you playing with?

any that are good at crossing the ball, i find they are used in almost all major attacks. i also find the pressing forwards being able to header to a decent level also helps as a lot of the crosses end up at back post.

Not sure why lucca would be missing a lot for you... maybe just keep trying to boost his morale until he starts scoring. He is rediculous for me. I also put him on penalties to get his confidence up as well.

nvm about my previous post, lucca is a god in the air (25 goals in 33 apps for me). i really like this tactic, it works well when players are in sync and their fitness is good

nvm about my previous post, lucca is a god in the air (25 goals in 33 apps for me). i really like this tactic, it works well when players are in sync and their fitness is good

Good to hear, if you are doing well with it you can start building your team to suit it more once the wing backs and poacher is in place.Someone good at corners and freekicks will also increase goals for the poacher., i would recommend getting one and also the pressing forwards, i think stonger players rather than faster seem to do better here so i have went for others about 6ft or above who can do a mix of things

Wanted to try another game without making any transfers. Picked AC Milan due to their options which seem to be very suited to the tactic. IE wing backs who can cross, big strong strikers (Ibra/Giroud/Pellegri), Tonali whos good on corners. All of them score, however its mainly Ibrahimovic in the poacher role at the moment. Pics of him attached

Screenshot 2022-01-07 at 14.44.10.png

Screenshot 2022-01-07 at 14.43.56.png

Good to hear, if you are doing well with it you can start building your team to suit it more once the wing backs and poacher is in place.Someone good at corners and freekicks will also increase goals for the poacher., i would recommend getting one and also the pressing forwards, i think stonger players rather than faster seem to do better here so i have went for others about 6ft or above who can do a mix of things

just wanna show you how well it's going

Attachments

• Fulham Lucca.png
    Fulham Lucca.png
    508.9 KB · Views: 558
Thanks mate. Fulham have a low budget from tranfers. Guess i have to sell someone to buy other players. But thanks anyway.

i sold quite a few players, released some wages too, as they dont have enough to offer anyone a decent contract, then deeply structured the deals for my purchases

i sold quite a few players, released some wages too, as they dont have enough to offer anyone a decent contract, then deeply structured the deals for my purchases
I will try to sell some to and try to build a good team. Thanks for the help.

nice start with Fulham as that means i know it at least works great in SPFL, EFL and Seria A, iv kept my milan game going... not gonna post pics as it just looks like im cheating now as results are redic :LOL: