Do girls play FM?

glen.mack

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any FM Ladies, who are perhaps irritated at the gender confusion the game sometimes gets into with women in the game?

The Better Half Is A Woman so yes they do

think thats a no ;)

I think it's a resounding no. If only girls understood the beauty of scouting a wonderkid, finding the sweet spot of a good tactic, or the joy of creating an assymetrical formation we'd all be happier men, and there would far fewer shoes and handbags in the world.

really:O. i would have never guessed.

are you sure?

there are hundreds of millions of women in the world. to think none of them play fm is ludicrous.

really:O. i would have never guessed.

are you sure?

there are hundreds of millions of women in the world. to think none of them play fm is ludicrous.

Like alien life, there are Billions of planets, but I'm not going to believe aliens are real till' I've seen them play FM.

Come along now, we all know that girls don't play video games.

Now I can say that's not true, a girl invited me over to play Resi Evil 5 with her yesterday, (I'm so mad at my best friend for marrying her, I should have got there first), my contention is that girls don't play FM, it's just tooooooo manly.

yep. nothing more manly than running round a room punching the air because your little circle kicked a smaller circle into a rectangle.

i love fm but i would not consider it manly.

I remember an older forum where I knew a few people where women but i don't think there's many playing fm

Now I can say that's not true, a girl invited me over to play Resi Evil 5 with her yesterday, (I'm so mad at my best friend for marrying her, I should have got there first), my contention is that girls don't play FM, it's just tooooooo manly.

I was being sarcastic.

yep. nothing more manly than running round a room punching the air because your little circle kicked a smaller circle into a rectangle.

i love fm but i would not consider it manly.

Sorry, I probably should have used the word man-ish it's NOT manly like lifting weights is manly, it's manly like... well I can only think of paralells that would be offensive to women...

Sorry in advance should a woman read this,

It's manly like, shaving your face is manly, as in only men do it, (urrrgh, thought of hairy faced women)

It's manly like, peeing standing up (urrrgh, thoughts of he-she's at urinals)

Ok I'm stopping the comparisons now, but you get my point.

I think it's a resounding no. If only girls understood the beauty of scouting a wonderkid, finding the sweet spot of a good tactic, or the joy of creating an assymetrical formation we'd all be happier men, and there would far fewer shoes and handbags in the world.

I'd rather they didn't personally.

I think it's against FM law if any 'ladie' plays!!! An if they do they should be burnt at the stake as a witch!!! lol

I doubt it, which is another reason why I think adding the choice to be a female manager was pointless.

I think there will be alot of women who play the game, if they are a fan of the game and fans of teams it's expected. My wife on the other hand is not one of them. She's not a fan of something else thats not her that takes up so much of my time.lol.