Do girls play FM?

My misses hates football manager but she loves playing cod4 on xbox live and she is quite good at it lol!!!

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

The Better Half Is A Woman so yes they do
w.t.f!!!!! is that really true??

The Better Half Is A Woman so yes they do

My misses hates football manager but she loves playing cod4 on xbox live and she is quite good at it lol!!!

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

w.t.f!!!!! is that really true??

Yes The better Half is a women. Her tactics are pretty **** amazing so what does that tell us?

Anyone remember Cheri Lunghi in the Manageress? she knew how to manage a football team.

yep. nothing more manly than running round a room punching the air because your little circle kicked a smaller circle into a rectangle.

What a great way to describe FM :D

I dont think it would feel 'right' having the girlfriend tell me who to sign for my Q.P.R side, there's just something about that, that isn't normal haha

uhh, yh well you can't help bordome

Ok off the top of my head,what about the random word thread,i believe thats yours isnt it?
lol !!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

Yes The better Half is a women. Her tactics are pretty **** amazing so what does that tell us?
t.b.h i am amazed even gobsmacked and i feel like i have been smacked in the face with a wet fish my small minded opinion of women playing fm has been burst go on tbh!!!! and as my misses just pointed out the better half would be a woman omg!!!! i still cant believe it like a woman would know that much about football how small minded and i bet jp woody is only 4 lol!!!!

Nah is he is as big and ugly as the rest of us but i know what you mean. I felt so small minded when she told me.

I'm a little embarressed to admit this, but I play, and i'm a girl. but i do think i might the only one in the world. I was watching my brother play one day and i was like, hmm that looks like something to do one a rainy day. so i just started and then got seriously addicted to it, even though i don't really like football that much. it's just so addictive, you just want to do well. and i am doing really well. Ive played 4 seasons as valencia, and won the league everytime (the first two were just luck, but the rest were skill) and i won the champions league three times. And i now know more about football than most boys my age...
BUt the game kinda annoys me about it...The only time my *** was mentioned in the game was in my first press conference, but then it was forgotten. But in match commentry, it says thing like 'even the managers got HIS head in HIS hands' and theres a few other things like that that irritate me, FM 2010 could improve on that perhaps...

Last edited:
I knew women played it, we have proof!

Thank you __Sanchez__.

I bet there's like one girl who plays it and demanded to bring in the Male or Female decision we all have to make when creating a manager.. I'm just wondering, has anyone actually chosen female? :| LOL

I bet there's like one girl who plays it and demanded to bring in the Male or Female decision we all have to make when creating a manager.. I'm just wondering, has anyone actually chosen female? :| LOL
Well the female players obviously.

i chose the female option once and my managerpic was one of gemma atkinson half naked :D

my girlfriend recently had pop at me for doing an all nighter on FM the other day, so I lent my brother's FM to her and told her to give it a try, since then she's become pretty hooked onto her United save, I think this could be the beginning of a beautiful thing :p haha

Whats beautiful about your girlfriend hogging your FM,thats my worst nightmare.

my worst fear is my gf getting good at fm