DMF

@dmf180593
Reaction score
Right guys, need your help.

Currently doing an Arsenal save and about to start my 3rd season. I've won the EPL twice, UCL twice, FA Cup once, League Cup once and World Club Cup once.

I've built a really strong side and am really happy at the club.

However, I've just seen that Pep Guardiola has resigned as manager of Barcelona and they've offered me the job. Originally I was going to reject immediately, but then I saw their squad and what they were offering me!

Offer
View attachment 139585

Squads
View attachment 139586 View attachment 139587

Now, I know everyone is going to say "Save it, and accept then you have two saves" however I don't want two saves as I won't play one of them.

So I want a definitive answer. Should I take the Barcelona job - Yes or No?

Thanks in advance.​

no stay at the mighty gunners and win it all again

you can be our Fergie :p

Last edited:
depends,
at arsenal you can get regens and build a whole new arsenal
or
you can goto barcelona and explore a whole new league and new cups
in my position i would go to barcelona for the experience and learn spanish :p :D

EDIT: STAY AS ARSENAL AND STEAL BARCCELONA'S YOUTH TALENTS...
that way you have a bit of barca at arsenal :p

Last edited:
Anyone else?

Want to continue and I can't until I make a decision...

take barca, 123 million, surely u can get fabregas wiv that

i would go to Barca personally:)
Oh and off topic, but your nike academy players class! and the only one thatcan take penalties:D

Depends on how much you've won and how much you enjoy managing your Arsenal team. I probably wouldn't because I get bored of managing Barca after like 5 games.

Barca is boring after like 10 matches. I would advise staying at Arsenal.

Depends on how much you've won and how much you enjoy managing your Arsenal team. I probably wouldn't because I get bored of managing Barca after like 5 games.

Read the OP. I listed what I won already.

Read the OP. I listed what I won already.

Yeah I read it Dan, I meant it as in are you happy with what you've won.. or you might want more? you might have won it all and are bored etc :)

Never! Where's the challenge in managing Barça? Personally, I'd get bored after a few games.

I would stay at Arsenal. La Liga is so boring .... 2 teams and .... the rest ..

Yes, I agree with some of the above posts. I usually try to avoid Barca or Real Madrid because it gets boring after a short while. If I was you, I would probably stay at Arsenal and continue building a world-class side for the future.

I wouldn't, mainly because I dislike only being able to register 2 non EU players.

financially i think arsenal are much more solid

the EU rule isnt too bad tbh, cos all south american players gain spanish nationality after only 2 years