Do you follow the NFL?

wow. how to miss a FG in style. jeez

after that kick I'm sending my CV in to be a kicker

precisely why they needed to kick the field goal with 2 mins left instead of going for it on fourth down...

if it was 50 odd yards fair enough....but 32 yards? good god.

Cant believe he missed it. Still, they had 3 shots at a touchdown and didn't get it......

Billy Cundiff = Legend

Sterling Moore's play in the endzone to break up that TD pass was unreal. We were Really disappointing offensively, but a win is a win. I just hope Gronk isn't too badly hurt, losing him for the Superbowl would be a massive blow. And Brady better sort his **** out.

So nervous now as a Giants fan. Hopefully Bradshaw and Jacobs can get their **** together and we should be alright

I used to enjoy watchin Jim Harbaugh as Bears QB back in the day. Was just such a competitive and passionate QB. Hasn't changed a bit-competitive as ever. It's like he wants to be put on the active roster lol

What a way to kick off the new NFL season-Cowboys v Giants. Good ball game though low scoring (3 zip NY). Dallas O line being stonewalled by the Giants D line barring 1 or 2 runs, and Romo still panics when there's a blitz on. The Cowboys O line really struggling right now in pass protection. Seen the pocket collapse very quickly at times. Though there's been some easy catches dropped by the WR's on both sides. Replacement umps seem to be handling things quite well without controversy barring one defensive hold by a Cowboys DB in the endzone, stopping a Giants TD

Make that 7-3 Dallas

Last edited:
What a way to kick off the new NFL season-Cowboys v Giants.

Dont you have anything better to be doing??? :p
haha

Anyway cant wait for the Eagles to kick off against Clevland. Hooping for a good season from these guys. Also travelling over in January to my Uncle so hoping to get to a game or 2 :)

Meh, what else do you do when you're a pensioner? :D

Hoping for the Ravens to have a good season - though that's already been disrupted by the injury to Suggs, dammit - but with the Patriots' impressive additions to their defence I don't see anyone stopping them from getting to at least the Superbowl this year.

haha

Anyway cant wait for the Eagles to kick off against Clevland. Hooping for a good season from these guys. Also travelling over in January to my Uncle so hoping to get to a game or 2 :)

Anything better to be doing......not this time of year :D Favourite time of year for me. Nothing gets better than the opening game-especially when it's a classic rivalry ball game :)

As a Dolphins fan it's going to be bleak-last pre-season game got absolutely slaughtered by Dallas so it's gonna be a painful one.

And I envy you you jammy sod. But safe to say I'm very happy right now. Got baseball, got NFL, got football.....life is swimmingly great right now lol

Meh, what else do you do when you're a pensioner? :D

Hoping for the Ravens to have a good season - though that's already been disrupted by the injury to Suggs, dammit - but with the Patriots' impressive additions to their defence I don't see anyone stopping them from getting to at least the Superbowl this year.

Maybe Manning and the Broncos perhaps? Soon find out Sunday when they open against Pittsburgh. Sooo looking forward to that one.

Anything better to be doing......not this time of year :D Favourite time of year for me. Nothing gets better than the opening game-especially when it's a classic rivalry ball game :)

As a Dolphins fan it's going to be bleak-last pre-season game got absolutely slaughtered by Dallas so it's gonna be a painful one.

And I envy you you jammy sod. But safe to say I'm very happy right now. Got baseball, got NFL, got football.....life is swimmingly great right now lol

Haha nothing to be jelous of really, spent all summer saving for the trip so it will be well earned :)
Seen the eagles 5 times and also got to see the Phillies a few times too. Follow philadelphia teams due to family connections there and the fact im half american.

Ah a dolphins fan. Seen Marinoplay for them years ago. Great Quarter back at th time. Pity they have gone downhill since then.

Haha nothing to be jelous of really, spent all summer saving for the trip so it will be well earned :)
Seen the eagles 5 times and also got to see the Phillies a few times too. Follow philadelphia teams due to family connections there and the fact im half american.

Ah a dolphins fan. Seen Marinoplay for them years ago. Great Quarter back at th time. Pity they have gone downhill since then.

Gone downhill is putting it politely lol. Think Manning needs 20 odd more TD passes to move above him in all time TD passes thrown though. Which upsets me as he played for the Colts :mad:

Gone downhill is putting it politely lol. Think Manning needs 20 odd more TD passes to move above him in all time TD passes thrown though. Which upsets me as he played for the Colts :mad:

Well I do try my best to sugar coat it :p

Maybe Manning and the Broncos perhaps? Soon find out Sunday when they open against Pittsburgh. Sooo looking forward to that one.

We'll see about that. The Broncos could be a surprise package and dark horses, or they could be utter failures. Big fan of Peyton, though, it's going to be an odd season not seeing the Colts hurry-up constantly.

More accurately, he more or less WAS the Colts. :p

Hoping the Patriots can win as my bias feels Brady deserves another ring (provided he plays well this season) as he has lost two Superbowls to the Giants thanks to last min drives that had their fair share of luck in them. Excited to see the top 2 draft picks play as well. I am an RG3 fan though so hope he does better.

Patriots v Titans tomorrow which is the earliest game I think so that should be good.