Do you follow the NFL?

AWESOME

[video=youtube;sr6tvV8-W5w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sr6tvV8-W5w&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Love watching the NFL but can never stick to a team (probably because I'm not tactic savvy with NFL), chose the Packers last year and they won but now I'm routing for the 49ers. I mainly choose a team on their city, heres hoping I stick to a team..

Naw, sometimes watch a bit of college football though - who I support depends on the girl on my lap. I've so far supported ECU (Go Pirates! Argh!) and UNC (Tar Heels).

Ive followed the Seattle Seahawks for the past 5 or so years now that ive had an interest in the sport. I love the sport, wish I had the chance to play it in school, although i here the play it at UK universities now which is something to look forward too.

What a moment this was. Also caused a minor earthquake.. true fact.

[video=youtube;ynn7VGY2Asc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynn7VGY2Asc[/video]

So fired up for the games today!

If our defense plays like last week, and our offense shows up like they do 98% of the time, we should walk all over the Ravens.

Hopefully Giants win the other game, cause we need a chance to avenge our shocking Superbowl XLII loss. Seriously, New England was a terrible place to live for quite a while after that loss.

PS someone should rename this "The NFL Thread"

So fired up for the games today!

If our defense plays like last week, and our offense shows up like they do 98% of the time, we should walk all over the Ravens.

Hopefully Giants win the other game, cause we need a chance to avenge our shocking Superbowl XLII loss. Seriously, New England was a terrible place to live for quite a while after that loss.

PS someone should rename this "The NFL Thread"

You basically posted my thoughts exactly on tonight's games, besides i'm not living in NE :D

Anyone know if it's just Sky Sports broadcasting the Super Bowl? Please tell me it ain't so. Or I will cry. :(

They did yeah. But I've just been looking around on google and there's no mention of it being on the beeb-have a feeling it's going to be a case of looking for a stream to watch it

Thank christ for that lol.

My investigative prowess leaves a lot to be desired though lol

I'm surprised they havnt advertised it more like sky have cos im sure they would get **** of a lot more viewers if people where just aware of it.

I'm surprised they havnt advertised it more like sky have cos im sure they would get **** of a lot more viewers if people where just aware of it.

They're more interested in promoting garbage like eastenders etc.

I think the Ravens are going to struggle against the Pats D. They're big and I suspect they're going to have to rely on their passing game rather than the run-the halfbacks will struggle today.

Great start for the Patriots lets hope they can keep this up.

And by the way ajt09 why is your name in Red