Do you follow the NFL?

Back to more positive news

Playoffs looking to hot up

Ravens V Bengals V Steelers for the NFC north and a playoff spot, with Bengals playing steelers on Sunday

RG3 or the Redskins V Cowboys V Giants for the NFC east

And the massive fight in the NFC for the playoff spot. Its going to be a big weekend

Best thing about trips to Baltimore is leaving.

Ray-Ray will look like a fool when Luck drops 400 yards on them.

BOOM! Seahawks win again. Bring on the Falcons.

Must be so nice to be a fan of a club that doesn't have a -29 point differential and be in the playoffs. I'm just incredulous to the fact that the Pats finish first with a +299 point differential, and Miami finish 2nd with -29 and New York are 3rd with -94. How I miss defense

Interested in the NFL? want to get ahead of your friends in the run up to the draft? visit @UKendzone / like our Facebook page Ukendzone | Facebook

Why not check out our blog, a break down of all players by their positions & mock drafts

ukendzone.wordpress.com

Been SO! fed up of the Draft talk this year. In fact i've been bored of it since the Superbowl. Very poor depth this year in all positions by the sounds of things. Defensive players might be Alright but QB's and receivers seems quite weak

New season is almost here. I've already got Friday morning off to catch the opening game of the season between the Bronco's and the Ravens on thursday night. I've gone for a big win for Payton and his boys on there road to the Superbowl. Who does everyone else think will take it this year. Dont think the 49's will do it. Defense to dodgy. Seahawks quarterback will not be good enough when counted on and there very reliant on Marshall Lynch to pick up the points

You may need to watch the Seahawks a bit more Stonecold - They are going to be there or VERY close this year. R. Wilson is going to have a dynamic year the Pass game will explode - and if Percy Harvin can get healthy you better watch out.

Bronco's will be there or there about's.

You can never count out t - bradz and the Pats - however I don't think they are going to pass Denver this year.

San Fran are going to rely on their explosive offense this year to quiet a lot of crowds - their defence is not as good as it has been but it is still a top 10 defence.

The Saints look invigerated with Payton back they could be a dark horse.

The final will be - Seahawks v. Bronco's

If not that then I see the Texans sneaking in their somewhere.

I dropped Manning from my Fantasy team. My thoughts are irrelevant :(

HA! Yeah what he said! At least you still won your game. I lost mine by 5 points :(

Seahawks and 49ers is the game of the week!

My boys are 2-0 but two real shaky wins against two teams we really should be handling. Lucky we have one of the best kickers in the game (even though he did miss a 34-yard chip shot last night)

I can't actually see the pats being a threat this year unless their rookies learn to catch in game situations.

Outstanding from Seahawks this morning. Lynch was on beast mode form!

Saints let me down on the handicap last night 3 mins before the end :/. Pats fan but just generally enjoy the sport

Week 5 is here!

Packers Lions this weekend will have crazy points. Bronco's have there toughest test so far with the Cowboys on Sunday night

Plenty of teams still 4-0 too!

Freeman has been released by Tampa Bay. Thank **** for that. That guy has been useless this season (And last). Hopefully we'll get a decent replacement. 4 played 4 lost is just plain awful. Even for the Bucs.

How about those Pats, 4-0 without The Gronk...but Broncos are playing in a really good level.

How about those Pats, 4-0 without The Gronk...but Broncos are playing in a really good level.

Patriots havent had Amandola either so thats the 2 guys Brady would be looking to pass too both out and they still havent lost.

Freeman wasnt that bad. The guy Glennon thats come in isnt looking any better.

Oh yeah, I forgot Amendola...According to ESPN The Gronk don?t travel with the rest of the team to Cincy, that?s a shame, but in Brady we trust.:)

I hope Dallas cuould beat Denver...but Romo will need a great performance, Denver defensive is really strong.