Do you have any relatives that were footballers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's amazing ! You ever played football with him ?

Can't say I have, he always brags about how good he was though, and he was mentioned in one of Joe Royle's books.

Not played with him though, he's about 50 odd so his knees have probably gone!

One of my dad's second cousin or something like that was playing for Leyton Orient a few years ago. Too bad he is racist otherwise I might like him :S

Can't say I have, he always brags about how good he was though, and he was mentioned in one of Joe Royle's books.

Not played with him though, he's about 50 odd so his knees have probably gone!

My Uncle played Non League and still makes a mug out of me !
He brought me my first football boots and taught me how to keepy up and flik flak. Hero :wub:

I'll be signing for Prescot Cables in June, so yeah, myself :$

I play amateur for pollock on loan from Queens Park I play in there youth setup so watch out for me :D and my cousin Derek had a contract at dundee cant remember I f he got a game he plays for fortartine united or something like that in the highland league my other cousin Bill plays for Airdrie.

(There both Soutar as-well)

Probably best I know a guy who used to be in my year Jack Kirwan plays for Celtic that's why he moved school because of training I also noticed he played in the under 16 match against he was really good :)

My great Uncle played for Bohemians and St. Pats I think. Never actually met him so not sure.

I'll be signing for Prescot Cables in June, so yeah, myself :$

Good luck with that! :D

You could be like Carl Baker

Prescot Cables > Southport > Morecambe > Stockport > Coventry

but I'm sure your standards are much higher! ;)

I'll get my step mum wayne rooney to do it

BTW he is my second cousin and i dint just make it up. I have never talked to him or seen him in person (that i can remember) and only found out about 6 months ago but my dad used to stay in his house sometimes

My mate Dean Bartle plays for Leeds United under 18s

I am Lionel Messi's sister.

My Grandad's cousin is former England (2 caps), Wimbledon and Chelsea goalkeeper Dave Beasant who is known for being the only Goalkeeper to have saved a penalty in an FA Cup final at Wembley ^^)

Wiki:

My Grandad's cousin is former England (2 caps), Wimbledon and Chelsea goalkeeper Dave Beasant who is known for being the only Goalkeeper to have saved a penalty in an FA Cup final at Wembley ^^)

He seems like kind of a legend from what i can read of :)

My Dad apparently was a good footballer, gave it up young though, he played in the smaller stages of the FA Cup at one point. I think.

This thread is a bit pointless cos at the end of the day I can say Ronaldinho is my mum and John Terry is my dad and you would be none the wiser, truth or not.

Because i said Miguel Veloso is my cousin? ... If mourinho son plated FM and was on this forum and he said "Mourinho is my dad" i would love to see what you would say ahahaha

My Uncle Gav was the goalkeeper for Bo'ness United, he's a club legend, he used to be on FM.

Edit: My grandad played for Airdrionians (now Airdrie Utd i think) many years ago, he was also a goalkeeper, he damaged his knee on some glass on the goal line, and couldnt play since. Bo'ness asked him to, but he said no.

Status
Not open for further replies.