Do you like Tim Westwood

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim Westwood is the worst human being ever.

Yes, even worse than Hitler.

I like him only because he is a grime pioneer he has brought alot for grime music

Whats black and doesnt work?

Tim Westwood's recessive gene. <)

He's such a ****. I can't stand that guy he's like 50 and is an embarrassment :S

Tim Westwood is hilarious and great. I don't see why most of you dislike him - his mixes are good and the freestyles he encourages young artists to do are great. ****** **** - Westwood is playing a role like an actor would, there is no reason to hate him. And why should he belong with another type of music when he has earned the respect of the BBC and artists across the UK and when he is earning millions a year?

Hes a ***** I hate him. Hes about 50 right? Hip hop sort of music didnt become poular really till the late 80s when he would have been in his late 20s. So what happened he just started acting like that overnight. Hes a clueless moron.

Hes a ***** I hate him. Hes about 50 right? Hip hop sort of music didnt become poular really till the late 80s when he would have been in his late 20s. So what happened he just started acting like that overnight. Hes a clueless moron.

westwood is good at what he does American Hip Hop stars have respect for him and worked with him on many occasions so i think alot of people need to get off his back

He wants to be black and rap, just like an awful lot of people in England, instead of realising he's white, he would rather act black and look like a complete fucktard

I've always thought he was a ******* but still quite funny.

I wouldn't go so far as saying i like him... but i don't hate him nor dislike him. I haven't really listened to his music - it's not really my thing, but he is well respected and a bit of a legend, even if he is a "wigga" or a plank. I like the way all the radio 1 DJs take the **** out of him and he just laughs at takes it, like Greg James.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back