Do you like Tim Westwood

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a lanky *******. Some one please shoot him.

In the face.

What's with all the black comments? Rap isn't just for black people you complete morons, the best and most famous rapper in the world is white..

As for Tim Westwood himself, he's just a character.. If you guys are so offended by him then you need to grow up, sure he acts like a prat but there are much worse people in the music industry. Plus the work he does for the community and music promotion is amazing, he's a hero. But advertising sticker albums? lol, that's a fail. What I'm trying to say is behind the character there is a guy who has dedicated his life to music and has probably influenced a lot of big names.

What's with all the black comments? Rap isn't just for black people you complete morons, the best and most famous rapper in the world is white..

As for Tim Westwood himself, he's just a character.. If you guys are so offended by him then you need to grow up, sure he acts like a prat but there are much worse people in the music industry. Plus the work he does for the community and music promotion is amazing, he's a hero. But advertising sticker albums? lol, that's a fail. What I'm trying to say is behind the character there is a guy who has dedicated his life to music and has probably influenced a lot of big names.

I agree with you, especially the charity/community work. He was on the radio not so long ago picking stuff off a river bank, including used drug needles, he was there all day grafting (yet still talking like a numpty) and by all accounts Greg James turned up for 20 minutes then ****** off!

But i still stand by my previous comment :)

Last edited:
He's a complete ****, but yet still funny. But what hes done for the grime/uk rap scene is amazing. Chipmunk, Tinchy Stryder, Tinie Tempah and all the young Grime artists came up and were noticed through 'Westwood 1xtra sessions and Westwood Crib sessions' So all in all, hes done alot for Underground uk music.

I agree with you, especially the charity/community work. He was on the radio not so long ago picking stuff off a river bank, including used drug needles, he was there all day grafting (yet still talking like a numpty) and by all accounts Greg James turned up for 20 minutes then ****** off!

But i still stand by my previous comment :)

Your comment is fine, but like I said he is a prat, I'm sure he knows it, it's what makes him who he is, but I just don't understand why people hate him? Like serious abuse is flying around on this thread and it's just unnecessary.

Never heard of the guy.
Looks like a bit of a **** though.

BUMP
Obnoxious ****, but hilarious. I love him, but everyone at R1 takes the ****, unsurprisingly. Not a fan of the music on Xtra though :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back