Hi does anyone know how to edit a players happiness so that they want to leave a club ie rooney ?

Hey, im new to the FM editor and I was wondering how you create a player. I have made my own club but I am not sure on how to create a player. Thanks.

Hi, I need help...

It's a couple of days before the transfer deadline and I absolutely need to loan out a younger player for the season. He won't accept the offers to any of my feeder clubs, maybe because they're in a lower division. I tried going to relations and making him like the club and their coach (on 100) and he still wouldn't do it. How can I make him go on loan? Is there any way I can make another club my feeder club, one in say, the Romanian first division (their top league, whatever it's called), and then send him on loan there (I bet he'd accept)?

Same Prob

I have this kind of problem also. I tried to duplicate some player (Iniesta, Xavi), and edit them after that to create new player. But what happen is when i play the game, i see two Iniesta, two xavi. Then i try to delete them in editor, but it didn;t affect in my game any more. So if i play with that database, i will have two iniesta and two xavi.
Can someone help me with this problem?

Okay so I made a new American league. I didn't really create any new teams except for the one I would play. Normally I would give my team a huge budget and a group of decent players. This time I did not give the team a budget at all and only added one player to the team. When I play the team can only pay up to $22,000 for any player. It really ****** me off because anything I do to change this does nothing. Please need help and advice. Thank you.

Please help me

I can't get my head around the continental rules

i want to create a competition with:
4 random clubs/Certain position Clubs from:
English Premier Division - England
Clydesdale Bank Premier League - Scotland
Principality Welsh Premier - Wales
Northern Irish Premier Division - Northern Ireland

If Someone could talk me through it, it would be excellent

Thank You

I'm trying to figure it out but i just cant ...
You can change days to gain nationality up to 1 year - but how do i short the time eligible to play for a nation ?
I see nothing in Editor - i guess i will need to edit some of the .txt files ? and change it there ?
Thank you,

I've got a small request

Wondering if anyone can create a file for Chelsea to have £700+ million transfer and a suitable wage budget for me? I'm new to editing, so want to get it right 1st time.

Thanks

im trying to restructure the english league by having the followling

Tier 1. English Super League (1 Division)
Tier 2. English Championship League (1 Division)
Tier 3. English National League (1 Division)
Tier 4. Regional Premier Division (2 Divisions North Premier and South Premier)
Tier 5. Regional First Division (2 Divisions North One and South One)
Tier 6. County Leagues (have each region up to 8 but working on it but struggling but if should work the winners of each division win promotion to regional 1st Div)

but now im struggling to complete it as the regional boundries are not suitable for fm 10 i also have sub leagues for a couple of the county divisions n dunno where to place any help would be beneficial