After fiddling with the editor a lot i just gave up and thought about getting Toni Kroos instead.
So i set the Contract of S. Canales back to Racing S instead of Barcelona. All the changes i did made were still intact.

After starting a new game this is what I get.

This is just weird, really weird. Don't ask me how i did this.

@Trivaldo I would like to claim that title:p J/K

LOL - Bonus mate aha <)

Help with editing please :)

Hi,

This may be a n00b question, but I really am new to editing, so help would be appreciated. :)

I've been trying to raise a certain player's stats using the editor. He has a CA of 160 and a PA of 164. I've raised quite a few stats, some by just 1 points or 2 points, but some by as high as 5 points.

However, when I load the game, I find that many of the attributes have been decreased. For example, I had set Finishing: 18, First Touch: 19. But in the game, it's Finishing: 17, First Touch: 18.

I've been reading around, and it looks like it might have something to do with the CA/PA. Can anyone help me figure out if this is true? And if it is, can you please help me understand how CA/PA works, especially when editing attributes?

Thanks a lot! :)

Hi,

This may be a n00b question, but I really am new to editing, so help would be appreciated. :)

I've been trying to raise a certain player's stats using the editor. He has a CA of 160 and a PA of 164. I've raised quite a few stats, some by just 1 points or 2 points, but some by as high as 5 points.

However, when I load the game, I find that many of the attributes have been decreased. For example, I had set Finishing: 18, First Touch: 19. But in the game, it's Finishing: 17, First Touch: 18.

I've been reading around, and it looks like it might have something to do with the CA/PA. Can anyone help me figure out if this is true? And if it is, can you please help me understand how CA/PA works, especially when editing attributes?

Thanks a lot! :)

As his CA is 160 and PA is 164 this means the player is at his peak so his stats will start declining, you dont mention his age or position. Raise his PA and only change vital Stats according to his position, if he's 24+ put his CA nearer to his PA. the higher CA for older players the more chance his attributes will stay in the higher brackets.

PS this doesnt apply to GK stats they get higher the older he is though physical stats will still drop. Peak age for a GK is around 32.

Hope this helps

Hi,

Thanks a lot, that's certainly helped quite a bit. This is a striker, aged 28, so yes, I'll keep the CA and PA close :)

Is there any formula or method of calculating the total attribute points for a certain CA/PA?

Also, do the CA/PA only influence the technical attributes or the physical and mental attributes too?

Once again, many thanks for answering. I love how this community is so helpful. :) Is there a points or karma system I can use to thank people?

CA/PA cover all attributes taking in consideration age and position.
as for calculating attribute points there is a guide but off the top of my head I cant remember it try searching thread/Web.

Pleased to be of help.

In persons post there is a like button clicking yes shows others that you eh liked it or were thankful for post and in their profile page it shows how many posts they have a liked.

Thanks for the info...if you ever manage to get to the guide or remember its name, please let me know. :) The problem with searching for "Ability" is that it throws up a lot of generic results.

editing help please

I have the FMRTE v 4.0 and have edited player skills and saved, but slowly they turn back to normal does anyone know what I can do to make them stay at what I set them to. It gets really annoying having to re-do all the palyers every other match !

Cheers

I have the FMRTE v 4.0 and have edited player skills and saved, but slowly they turn back to normal does anyone know what I can do to make them stay at what I set them to. It gets really annoying having to re-do all the palyers every other match !

Cheers

Edit CA/PA as well attributes and/or use freeze function

I overwrote the config file, the first time i changed something in the database. and when i opened the game, everything is still the same.

Do I need To have the editor open for it too work?

guys in the FMRTE when i go to a player i can't change his CA/PA and in the editor i couldn't load the data i wanted to edit as when i went to the GAMES section in sports inteactive file there was only 1 file which config. i don't know if i am doing something wrong or anything please let me know

guys in the FMRTE when i go to a player i can't change his CA/PA and in the editor i couldn't load the data i wanted to edit as when i went to the GAMES section in sports inteactive file there was only 1 file which config. i don't know if i am doing something wrong or anything please let me know

On FMRTE, once you've got his page up, it should be on the left hand side on the stats page. What's the problem, is it not editable or you couldn't find it?

On FMRTE, once you've got his page up, it should be on the left hand side on the stats page. What's the problem, is it not editable or you couldn't find it?
i couldn't edit it and by the way i didn't do it on a regen could that be the problem?

no, doesn't matter if regen or not

is fmrte working, did it load your game? can you see the players profile?

Your FM save needs to be loaded - alt+tab out of the game and open up fmrte, when opened click on load game and FMRTE will load into your FM save, when loaded at the bottom of the fmrte screen it will say in small writing 'game loaded succussfully'

alt+tab back into fm and click on the player you wish to edit (makes no difference if tis a regan or real player) once you have to players profiles screen of the player you want to edit showing on your fm game then alt+tab back into fmrte and click on the 'current screen' button on the newer versions of fmrte this button looks like a yellowish computer monitor. once this has been pressed the player you were looking at in fm game should appear with all his stats -
something like this picture
View attachment 109744
once this picture is visible you can change the stats as you wish. the CA/PA is on the left hand side just over halfway down :)

hope this helps :)

EDIT: for some reason typed 'cant change stats as you wish' meant you can (changed now :p)

Last edited:
Your FM save needs to be loaded - alt+tab out of the game and open up fmrte, when opened click on load game and FMRTE will load into your FM save, when loaded at the bottom of the fmrte screen it will say in small writing 'game loaded succussfully'

alt+tab back into fm and click on the player you wish to edit (makes no difference if tis a regan or real player) once you have to players profiles screen of the player you want to edit showing on your fm game then alt+tab back into fmrte and click on the 'current screen' button on the newer versions of fmrte this button looks like a yellowish computer monitor. once this has been pressed the player you were looking at in fm game should appear with all his stats -
something like this picture
View attachment 109744
once this picture is visible you can change the stats as you wish. the CA/PA is on the left hand side just over halfway down :)

hope this helps :)

EDIT: for some reason typed 'cant edit stats as you wish' meant you can (changed now :p)
thank you a lot mate and i mean a lot :p and now when i want to edit the stats i just click on it and put the stats i want? again thank you :D

yes, and be sure EVERYTIME you change something you click the save 'changes button' (looks like a floppy disk)

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

Umm...can you delete duplicates using the editor??

what do you mean?

Does anybody know how to remove points deductions, the other thread hasn't really helped :(