Votes: 4 3.0%
  • Yes, I manage over half my games

Votes: 30 22.4%
  • Yes, I manage under half my games

Votes: 22 16.4%
  • No, I have all the time in the world.

Votes: 78 58.2%

• Total voters
I usually only commentary it, i should watch it really though, i manage over half my games though

Do the board not get annoyed if you holiday through matches?

I can't be bothered with the friendlies, the domestic cup and leagues games where I'm highly favoured to win so that's when I go on holiday. I make sure I play all CL games, they can be tricky & sometimes the *** man c*cks up

i never knew so many people Holiday games. I have always wondered why people get through so many seasons. I have never taken a holiday.

I manage all competitive games but let my assistant take friendlies.

i play every game, all on extended highlights

dont really see the point of playing fm if your going to simulate the games. i like to play every game. and even watch some of the bigger games which aint my team.

i play every game but sometimes go and eat something if its a really easy game.
The only time ive gone on holiday is to test my aussie leagues out and see if promotion/relegation works

aslo if theres a big player im keen on, someone whos gonna be expensive i watch their games against top opposition

I play every game as it is the point of the entire game. If I don't have time I don't play FM. I only leave the matches to process until half-time sometimes and then fully control the second half.

I play every match but would often holiday in between matches especially if the transfer window is closed. Clicking on 'Continue' everyday annoys me

I'm usually in and out between classes and can't always dedicate all my time to FM.

I guess I just value getting further in the game, than watching games. I usually play as smaller clubs, so maybe that is one reason I skip some games as I'm not too attached to squad.

Usually when I do manage games, I'll do what C3 said, I'll leave during the first half to do a choir or something, and come back and manage the second.

i just simulate the easy games against small teams some games which i know i am going to lose

I was wondering how people powered through seasons too. I watch every game in full and probably about 50% of reserve and about 25% of u18 fixtures.

edit: I also sometimes watch potential transfer target's games or cup opponent's previous games before we face them etc.
A 40 game season ends up being about 100 games watched in full for me.

Last edited:
i never go on holiday, i may simulate a game or two a season against a very lower league club, but im always there for the team every game (even though i have the 2 best *** managers in the game) still like to do it myself, it is rewarding when your team has won about 16 cups in 5 years as well as a World Cup 2014 when you play Fm properly :)

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

I was wondering how people powered through seasons too. I watch every game in full and probably about 50% of reserve and about 25% of u18 fixtures.

edit: I also sometimes watch potential transfer target's games or cup opponent's previous games before we face them etc.
A 40 game season ends up being about 100 games watched in full for me.
wow, thats pretty incredible, i never have watched a full game or another game that is not mine, i may watch a highlight of goal of the month or season if not one of my players but thats about it :p