Votes: 4 3.0%
  • Yes, I manage over half my games

Votes: 30 22.4%
  • Yes, I manage under half my games

Votes: 22 16.4%
  • No, I have all the time in the world.

Votes: 78 58.2%

• Total voters
I play every match but would often holiday in between matches especially if the transfer window is closed. Clicking on 'Continue' everyday annoys me

Just press space bar :)

I was wondering how people powered through seasons too. I watch every game in full and probably about 50% of reserve and about 25% of u18 fixtures.

edit: I also sometimes watch potential transfer target's games or cup opponent's previous games before we face them etc.
A 40 game season ends up being about 100 games watched in full for me.

Amazing, I could never be that dedicated, I don't even watch extended highlights.

I only holiday friendlies but holiday inbetween matches sometimes, especially international break, they take ages :'(

I play every meaningful game. I let my assistant handle friendlies, though. Also, if I've secured promotion with a handful of games to go, I might holiday over those.

I played every single match, even friendlies. I look at all the details of the other games in my league and sometimes even watching them if there are few players I'm interested in. And I'm playing my game on my laptop so a season takes about 2-3 weeks for me. But I enjoyed the game thoroughly and will continue playing like this since the main reason of playing a game is to have fun right?

Manage every game myself, unless something forces me to holiday; like managing Ghana and not having enough keepers to submit the squad.

i once won everything going for 3 seasons in a row, so i holiday for one whole season just to see what would happen, i won nothing and ended up fourth in the league, only just getting into the champions league.

Ive been playing this game for like about 2-3 days now and i have no clue how to simulate a match...i dont kno if its even possible because ive searched everywhere.

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

How do you simulate matches!!!! BLEH

I don't think I've ever holidayed a game...the thought never occurred to me. Even with friendlies I'm in control to make sure that the players get the correct amount of PT. I always have it on key highlights though and full speed, unless it's an important match.

Nope. None of them. Sometimes I watch opponents game's before I play them in important matches too.

I only let my assistant manager do my friendlies if the fixtures are packed together and I have a small squad. He would know best in how to rotate the squad.

Other than that, I don't generally sim games. I like to play them out and at least have myself there to identify what went wrong for my team if we lost.

I let my *** Man handle the friendlies. I also generally tend to holiday the later games, when I'm already champion before the season ends

I play every game and every day, **** holidays.

I play every competitive game I get although I sometimes skip friendlies and let my Assistant take charge, especially if it's some tiny outfit from an obscure place.

I play most games but on the fastest match speed and with only goals being replayed, i'd never get anything done otherwise

I simulate EVERY match because I have never played more than 3 seasons in FM and I want to see how regens develop.
sign a class *** man to do the matches and im set :)