Do you watch footy for enterainment?

Why do you mainly watch Football

• Total voters
Support my club i suppose..

Reading are booorriiinggg.

I watch football for entertainment, unless it's Palace in which case I wrench a gut every time the ball goes near Speroni's goal, great keeper though he is...

Rovers - To support them, have a good day with my mates

Other teams - Entertainment!

Other.

I watch Liverpool and Ireland to support, whereas I watch all other games I can [In particular Liga BBVA] for entertainment purposes. I enjoy to watch Serie A also, in particular Napoli and Palermo.

I watch Man Utd to support them and i'll watch teams such as Barcelona/Real Madrid/AC Milan for entertainment.

surely both, I watch arsenal partly because they are my local team and I love getting behind them, however it is not purely for this, it is also because seeing some fabulous passing is another reason. It is a combination of factors, and not either, or.

I had a season ticket at Elland Road from 2004-2009 but after all the heartache suffered in that period I went off football and got back into my first sport, rugby league...now rugby league is my top sport again, but I do still love football and follow most leagues in Europe, and watch it whenever rugby isn't on