so used both tactics and wish I found them at start of my season would of won the league a lot easier cheers lads @strabs81 @dobba1988

Attachments

• 20200105001959_1.jpg
    20200105001959_1.jpg
    303.8 KB · Views: 513
That’s cool mate, let me know if you have any luck with it on FM touch.

Will feedback soon as possible. Playing touch should let me zoom through.
Last thing i note that you have ‘play for set pieces’ on, are there any custom set pieces I need fo add too? Want to be sure I do it justice :)

Have rated mate :)

My tweak attached - bear in mind i'm using Real Madrid and not tested with a smaller team. I would advise dropping mentality to positive when away against a big team.

holy the tactic with the tweak is stupid strong, by far the best tactic I have tested this patch and I played a lot, thy score for fun and defense rock solid (I'm second best team in Ligue 1 atm so im pretty strong, dunno how it works for underdog)

Will feedback soon as possible. Playing touch should let me zoom through.
Last thing i note that you have ‘play for set pieces’ on, are there any custom set pieces I need fo add too? Want to be sure I do it justice :)

This was purely to do with the match engine issues. After sorting the long ball over the top I noticed set pieces seemed to be where the tactic was leaking most goals so I tried adding it to the tactic and seemed to score a few corners and a few deep cross fks.
By all means try with a set piece routine though. Could be very OP indeed if you have a good one.

Have rated mate :)

My tweak attached - bear in mind i'm using Real Madrid and not tested with a smaller team. I would advise dropping mentality to positive when away against a big team.
What changes did you make in the tweak?

What changes did you make in the tweak?

Mentality to attacking (although I decrease dependant on strength of opponent - ive also gone back to the original tactic if they are particularly strong)
Defensive width narrow
Remove play for set pieces
Remove hit crosses early
Passing directness slight more direct

That's all. Only used last third of the season and had a couple of freak defeats, so i'm still tinkering, but seems to be a more offensive tactic than the original which I use when I want to keep it really tight.

so after going up Ballymena wanted me as there manager and as a far better team I took the job some good results but still switching formations the ai seemed to get used to me playing the same formation for a lot amount of games but going well

Attachments

• 20200105185030_1.jpg
    20200105185030_1.jpg
    270.8 KB · Views: 351
  • 20200105185040_1.jpg
    20200105185040_1.jpg
    296.4 KB · Views: 356
Youve made a great tactic here! The tweak is stunning. I'm also dropping back to the other when I play the big boys. I did try the tweak for it but get caught a fair bit. I'll get some screenshots uploaded!

The only thing I have noticed is the AMC is the worst performer. Not sure why that is. Often at 6.6. Other than that, unbelievable tactic!

Edit: Screenshot attached. Media prediction was 13th.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    184.7 KB · Views: 427
Last edited:
ive tweaked the original tweaked version only a couple of minor changes cwbs are crossing back post and iw are getting forward more working well with my team still a lot of credit to @dobba1988 @strabs81

Attachments

• Dobba's Sunderland Domination_tweaked (md).fmf
    43.2 KB · Views: 158
Youve made a great tactic here! The tweak is stunning. I'm also dropping back to the other when I play the big boys. I did try the tweak for it but get caught a fair bit. I'll get some screenshots uploaded!

The only thing I have noticed is the AMC is the worst performer. Not sure why that is. Often at 6.6. Other than that, unbelievable tactic!

Edit: Screenshot attached. Media prediction was 13th.
using original tactic or tweaked by strabs81?

using original tactic or tweaked by strabs81?

Tweak for majority of games. Now in prem and its more 50/50. Tweak at home, unless playing the big 6. Normal away then swap through the game.

I'll play a bit of the season then upload. But this is the progress so far. Watford away I started with the tweak, but swapped at HT at 0-0 as I was getting battered stat wise, keeper only had to make 5 saves though. On top in the 2nd with the original. Everton at home I used the original. West Ham cup game, 10 changes against their first team. I was 0-1 down at HT playing the original. Switched to tweak and went 3-1 up, before conceding a late free kick.

Both very good. I know this screenshot has friendlies in it, but look at the amount of clean sheets. All of the friendlies barring Dortmund were the tweak, swapped back to original for them since they played a strong team. I played 75% back up.

Brilliant work by both.

Attachments

• Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    49.9 KB · Views: 310
I wonder how this tactic will be suitable for my Crewe. I have very similar tactic but gegenpress, I won League Two and One, and in the first season I was in 1/2 final FA Cup but lost 0-3 against Tottenham. But all time near end of season I had a problem with games, like AI learned my tactic and they know how to defend.
Probably I will be the worst team in Championship, actually looking for new, better players, I need defend from relegation.
I'll try this tactic cause my tactic had big problem with long ball behind my CB, and my FW misses about 50-60% 1on1, after first half FW has note near 6.2 due to shooting straight goalkeeper- I know problem with ME.
I will try upload any result with your tactic :) Actually I am middle of season and looking for new players, my old are too low for Championship. I need about 10 player ^^ especially new goalkeeper, I have only u18.

Tweak for majority of games. Now in prem and its more 50/50. Tweak at home, unless playing the big 6. Normal away then swap through the game.

I'll play a bit of the season then upload. But this is the progress so far. Watford away I started with the tweak, but swapped at HT at 0-0 as I was getting battered stat wise, keeper only had to make 5 saves though. On top in the 2nd with the original. Everton at home I used the original. West Ham cup game, 10 changes against their first team. I was 0-1 down at HT playing the original. Switched to tweak and went 3-1 up, before conceding a late free kick.

Both very good. I know this screenshot has friendlies in it, but look at the amount of clean sheets. All of the friendlies barring Dortmund were the tweak, swapped back to original for them since they played a strong team. I played 75% back up.

Brilliant work by both.

Great results so far mate. To be fair, i'm swapping between the original and mine during games dependant on how theyre going and seems to be working out. Let us know how you get on with Watford, as I was looking to start a new game with them or wolves

Ive just finished my second season with Sunderland in the Championship. Only used the Original tactic. Media Prediction was 16th at the start of the season. Finished 5th and gained promotion through the play offs.
This was after loosing both left backs for 4 and 6 months and my main right back for 8 months so could have definitely been a stronger season.
championship table.png