dodgy penalty scorelines

jamgla

Reaction score
does any one here have the problem of you winning a pen. shootout then you open your mail and you find out you lost:|

cant say i do my penalty shoot outs go into a high score line but i normally win

every time i get a penalty i score but it does'nt go on the score sheet ??

I just have a problem with winning penalty shootouts.

I just think there is something wrong with the game engine for penalties full stop, my notts county team have only scored about 3 out of 15-20 penalties , even with Baudet (Who is actually Notts' real penalty taker with probably a 90% success rate) as my penalty taker with a 17 in penalties he still gets sved most of the time, the AI teams don't seem to have a problem though, and shootouts seem to be different to in game penalties as I've only played one and won it 3-1.

I had the same with Cavenaghi. High penalty taking stat, lethal in the box, but couldnt score a penalty. Missed 7 in a row. All saved. The ******.

Maybe it's a problem with the goalkeepers, it certainly seems that far too many penalties get saved.

I usually win my penalty shootouts, I've won 3 out of the last 3 on my Man Utd game. Don't have many Pen shootouts though:) Win something like 4-3 or 5-4, never really high ones.

i think it`s a bug in the game as i have noticed it before during aworld cup it said england beat brazil on penalties then in next news item it said they lost 3-1 on penalties but in my online game i have scored every penalty i have been awarded and they have all showed up in score line and in news items **** i even won league cup in 2014 on penalties with west brom over man u

boozad said:
I had the same with Cavenaghi. High penalty taking stat, lethal in the box, but couldnt score a penalty. Missed 7 in a row. All saved. The ******.

It's not just the 20 on penalties that will make him a spot kick genius, you also need to look at composure and finishing, if it's a last minute penalty then high concentration wouldn't go a miss.

Good point. It was just that he never missed one the previous season

well i semm to be the complete opposite my Barcelona team score every single penalty that comes are way which is always handy

Barca_Boy said:
well i semm to be the complete opposite my Barcelona team score every single penalty that comes are way which is always handy

I had this with Valencia, David Villa would get about 15 pens a season and didn't miss one in the 3 seasons I played as them.