taida

Powerful Striker
Reaction score
Now, we all know who this guy is, because frankly, he had to have been bargain of the century on FM10.

I have a question though, will he turn out good on FM11? I'd post a screeny, but FM is on my desktop and I haven't got access to it right now. :p

Ive currently got him in my 1st season with Spurs, Im currently trying to bed him into the 1st team gradually.. Ill post some stats in the morning after the first season and a screen of his attributes.

Into my 2nd season, he's a backup to Bale and Aurelio currently. Man City and Real Madrid both bidded, but I'm in no rush to sell. Hardly improved.

I only put in an offer for him since both Izaguirre and Mulgrew were injured... outside of the transfer window. XP So I need to wait 'till January to get him. Just want to make sure he's a worthwhile investment on this now.

He was a god on fm 10 so he must be at least half good on fm11

City just paid 1.6 million in Jan 1st season for him, will see how he develops... :D

Dodo sucks, i bought him in 2010, held him till 2016, only had 3 stars max at his top performance.

Meh he is alright.

I have had him for just over two years, and this is how he looks.

I have him in my milan team. he's decent but not as good as in fm10, I think.

Dodo

He went to SPurs on my game in season 1 for 1.3m or something, and was offered round for 1.8m in the summer. I picked him up for Man UTD on low wages to cover Evra with Fabio out on loan. Seems ok, but I just sent him out on loan as well so we'll see. I don't see myself losing on him though.

I have him with Middlesbrough, first team player is simply great. Halve a season now with a 7.74 average. And imporving with the minute

Really depends on how you play him.
As LB he's OK, as attacking wing-back he can become a monster.

This page is defineatly useful, im thinking of signing him for celtic as well when I get the game :)

agree with above post, I've been playing him as a WB (mostly in cup games and as a sub) and he's had some fantastic games, development seems a lot slower than some of my other youth players though.

I believe he's a good player, a decent one, but you need to have a good workload on he's trainning.

Man Utd always buy him in my games...

I recommend him to lower clubs or a replacement for the big ones.

Best.

I play him on left wing retrained an hes class better than zezinho and only 1.3 mil

Dodo sucks, i bought him in 2010, held him till 2016, only had 3 stars max at his top performance.

Slightly off-topic, but there's really more to a good player than "just" the star rating.
I've had 3-Stars players that consistently out-performed "better" players and got awards left and right (including, but not limited to Champions League MVP and top-scorer) and I had 5-Star players that just didn't play up to their promise for whatever reason.

It really depends on how you play and how a player fits into your system.

Anybody else unable to find Dodo at Corinthians since the update??