Does Anybody Want a Custom DB Making?

HarryinHD

Reaction score
I've got about 4 days of nothing this week and I fancy buckling down to a project on the editor, I just can't come up with any good ideas on what db to make. I've made custom dbs before like my AFC Stockport one and I having another crack at it. So I'm wondering if anybody's got any requests for me?

1980s datebase

you could do a 1980s datebase.that would be a great game to play or an early 90s one.

Could you make the leagues below the BSN and BSS playable? English regional leagues? That would be popular... I think

can u make egyptian league play-able i want to see

Could you do a decades database such as a 2000's team and a 90's team etc.Where that teams players reached their peaks in that decade.
In the 2000's could be the likes of Owen,Messi and Ronaldinho etc
1990's-Romario;Shearer;Maldini etc
1980's-Van Basten;Platini etc

How about creating Harchester United from Dream Team and making the players they had such as Karl Fletcher, Ryan Naysmith etc.

I'll have a crack at the 80s and 90s ones first, but I'll need sources of information.
The regional idea sounds alright too, and I think I'd know where to find info for that.
Decades database'd be good, but to fill a division I'd have to go back 200 years.
The Uzbekistan Idea sounds interesting too.
Harchester United one should be nice and easy :D haha
I'll give them all a fair crack, providing the information is given :p

Will you do a Gretna one putting them back in the Scottish Division 3 with just 1 million pounds an a £100,000 wage budget! No players, no staff. Please I'd do a good story on the site. Thanks.

Will you do a Gretna one putting them back in the Scottish Division 3 with just 1 million pounds an a £100,000 wage budget! No players, no staff. Please I'd do a good story on the site. Thanks.
wow, that's an amazing idea mate
I'll be doing that one first, providing that you advertise where you got the db in your signiture :D

I'll be doing that one first, providing that you advertise where you got the db in your signiture :D

Thanks mate an yeah course I'll make a new SIG! Been wantin to do it for a while but my editors have sort of started not workin lol. Thanks again mate.

Can u make me egyptian league playble please mines abit buggy

Do you need me to find their badge, kits or anything? Oh and what team are you replacing?

erm...you could find some graphics and put them on the site if you want mate
and I'll be replacing the team with the lowest reputation in the divsion