Does Anybody Want a Custom DB Making?

I'm going to bed now mate but I will come on tomorrow about 1 and download this. I'll do an update about 12 tomorrow night for you. An yeah I know where to extract it to mate.

Can you make egyptian league play-able now please
yeahh, I'll give that a go tonight once I get on the computer I have FM and the Editor on mate :)

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 AM ----------

Next in line is the Egypt Database, then possibly the Irish one
keep the requests coming lads, try and keep me busy :p

I really like the English Regional Leagues as playable thing if you could make a few of them playable that would be awesome.

I really like the English Regional Leagues as playable thing if you could make a few of them playable that would be awesome.
I'll try and sort that one out for you and glen once I've done the Egyptian one for LGFIRE then :)

Scratch the Irish Idea mate i could find no information what so ever haha.

Hey how about doing a Warbury Warriors db but make nick jarvis a player again as he obv wouldn't be the manager or eve a first team coach with eric openshaw and li ming as the board and guys like callum angelo and ewan merenghi an the great rufus lebonque :D

A bit of a curveball, but a women's english league would be quite awesome.

Can you make the Macedonian league playable please ??

Hey how about doing a Warbury Warriors db but make nick jarvis a player again as he obv wouldn't be the manager or eve a first team coach with eric openshaw and li ming as the board and guys like callum angelo and ewan merenghi an the great rufus lebonque :D
Warbury Warriors? care to educate me on who they are? haha
A bit of a curveball, but a women's english league would be quite awesome.
Sorry mate, dont think that's possible - making all the players women and that.
Can you make the Macedonian league playable please ??
I'll have a kick at that once I've got the Egyptian one out of the way.
I'm thinking of maybe making a Maltese one too, for the sake of the site as Valletta25 and the rest have been nagging all of the editors for months about it :p haha

I'll have a kick at that once I've got the Egyptian one out of the way.
I'm thinking of maybe making a Maltese one too, for the sake of the site as Valletta25 and the rest have been nagging all of the editors for months about it :p haha

Thanks, when its done PM me or something.

My Editor's being an arsehole when it comes to league swapping :/
so has anyone got any other suggestions that don't involve league swapping while I come up with an alternative method on how to go about the Egyptian idea?
I can do practically anything to do with creating clubs and swapping teams into divisions.

Could you make the leagues below the BSN and BSS playable? English regional leagues? That would be popular... I think

really like this idea can you pm me if possible when you have done this database??

Warbury Warriors are in The Sun i would love a database like that mate a brief hisory is that they were in the conference 12 years ago and now playing in the Prem and have just won the Champions League but narrowly avoided relegation. As a sub-plot the Chinese Billionare owning the club has just withdrawn her funds from the club as Nick Jarvis, the manager, broke of his engagment with her. The withdrawal of funds has left Eric Openshaw, the gruff chairman in the **** for no use of a better word. They need new player but have very little money a datbase with them on mate would be fantastic :)

Warbury Warriors are in The Sun i would love a database like that mate a brief hisory is that they were in the conference 12 years ago and now playing in the Prem and have just won the Champions League but narrowly avoided relegation. As a sub-plot the Chinese Billionare owning the club has just withdrawn her funds from the club as Nick Jarvis, the manager, broke of his engagment with her. The withdrawal of funds has left Eric Openshaw, the gruff chairman in the **** for no use of a better word. They need new player but have very little money a datbase with them on mate would be fantastic :)
That sounds like it's next in line mate :D
can u doo dream team one plz
Erm...by dream team do you mean one team with all of the worlds best players trying to conquer the world or like a division full of dream teams?