Does Anybody Want a Custom DB Making?

Can you make a database where you swap evey team around with a team of the same name or close to it

(Arsenal - Arsenal di Sarandi)

don't mean to sound pushy but when will the regional leagues be done?

don't mean to sound pushy but when will the regional leagues be done?
I've had trouble with my editor lately, it's totally ****** on all of my attempts at swapping leagues. The regional leagues'll be done as soon as I've found a way around this mate :)

I've had trouble with my editor lately, it's totally ****** on all of my attempts at swapping leagues. The regional leagues'll be done as soon as I've found a way around this mate :)

ok thanks also i know the regional league have had new signings coming through the youth team that are not in the actual game, because i was gna give this a try myself but didn't know wether i had to create the players? any ideas?

ok thanks also i know the regional league have had new signings coming through the youth team that are not in the actual game, because i was gna give this a try myself but didn't know wether i had to create the players? any ideas?
yeahh, the whole process (creating grounds, clubs, players etc.) would probably take me weeks anyway, so I'll give it a kick once I've got the editor sorted and have some serious free time haha.

yeahh, the whole process (creating grounds, clubs, players etc.) would probably take me weeks anyway, so I'll give it a kick once I've got the editor sorted and have some serious free time haha.
is the egyptian league thing working or not

Erm...by dream team do you mean one team with all of the worlds best players trying to conquer the world or like a division full of dream teams?

i Mean the harchesterd utd one t.v one----it would be gd if u do it m8 my editor it broke sum how =(

Hey man could you perhaps create one with all the teams in different leagues in England from the premiership to the Conference i.e. all the premiership teams relegated to the conference and vice versa with only league one teams staying put. It would be really interesting to see if the premiership teams would lose their players and what not. I would love to see top teams struggle to make it back to the top. Thanks man:).

Hey man could you perhaps create one with all the teams in different leagues in England from the premiership to the Conference i.e. all the premiership teams relegated to the conference and vice versa with only league one teams staying put. It would be really interesting to see if the premiership teams would lose their players and what not. I would love to see top teams struggle to make it back to the top. Thanks man:).

Thats sounds like a quality idea IMO and it would be quick and easy to do as-well. If only my editor was working!

Could you make one with all the Icelandic leagues playable please ?

There's already a database for that one. Look in the Database download section for the "England Upside Down" database. Its an interesting game to play

ive made a game like that but didnt realise there was already one. would have saved me a bit of time if i found before lol. only the top 4 got back to premiership when i did it and all the non league teams stayed in prem as they became rich

Could you do a DB where you make a league and put teams from different leagues in it.For example,the likes of Gerrard,Robinho and Rooney could represent the Prem.Cristiano Ronaldo,Messi,Iniesta for La Liga and Et'oo,Ronaldinho and Pato for Serie a

An eighties one would be amazing. If you started from bang on 1980. Also a 50s one would be good with the likes of Finney, Matthews, Edward, Paisley etc. Now that would be superb especially if it had the salary cap and everything was in pounds ans shillings :)

Maybe asking too much though :-(

Eighties would be more than enough. If you needed any team research I could maybe help with squads.
Seen as you are from Hull and so am I.