Does Anybody Want a Custom DB Making?

how about a DB on the original founder members of the football league!!!e.g Aston Villa, Derby, PNE that would be interestin if it was possible..

how about a DB on the original founder members of the football league!!!e.g Aston Villa, Derby, PNE that would be interestin if it was possible..

sounds good but it would take ages researching and also creating the players.

matee make a harchester united one pleasee
coz i miss that programme so much :(:)

i might give it a go, but would u have all the info coz i never watched it

you never watched DREAM TEAM franikie, you have not lived properly

ok.. still think it would be very popular on here, something very different to all the other made up DB on here.

yes, very true, wonder how is editor is going, hope it's working, would love to manage some of the regional teams, i.e bromsgrove and other teams like that. hopefully if he does it, it will have the udated players that have came through the youth team, think that will be popular, but quite hard, to get information.

IS IT POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO MAKE A WELSH SUPERLEAGUE DATABASE.
sorry for the capitals then :S

basically the welsh teams in the english system (swansea, cardiff, wrexham, merthyr tydfil, newport county & colwyn bay) and the teams from the welsh leagues placed into a 4 tier league, scottish one if thats any help.

update the stadiums in the lower leagues and make the teams on par with english/spanish leagues below english premier/la liga.

if you want a list of teams id like involved in the system just ask.
also would it be too much to ask for a couple of new teams to be created also?
example being a team from brittany in france, a team form the isle of man, a team from cornwall (truro?) and maybe 2 teams from ireland(one northern, one republi) and a scottish team also... so a pan celtic feel but it must be a welsh league.

any other info just feel free to message my account for specifics

Would love a Preston North End database when tom finney and the rest was playing

can you make me a data base for egypt cause i tierd looking for it or at least tell me how to do it

Hello!

Can you make a db with a Catalonia league and a Catalan Nation? I've tired it myself but can't get it to work...how about it?

is there any possible way i could get a database , starting in the 12-13 season , a quick response would be appreciated, cheers

is there any possible way i could get a database , starting in the 12-13 season , a quick response would be appreciated, cheers

This thread is 3 years old. The dude that offered to do it isnt even on the forums anymore buddy.
I dont think you can set the game to start that far in im afraid :(

I just realized Mate , lol i was actually looking for a 2012 thread,thanks for the response tho, which club do you support ?

Cheers mates! Is there any guide to move a history from an extincted club to another (in editor)?
Thanks