Dog filmed being set on fire

ChrisBird

Reaction score
This is absolutely disgusting and the people who have done this shouldn't have the right to live on this planet. Really hope the police get hold of them.

The most disgusting thing I have ever seen. EVERYBODY flag this video for animal abuse. I will link it below, but I advise you not to watch it, it's very disturbing.

Ateiam fogo em filhote de cachorro por diversão e filmam tudo - YouTube

I don't usually wish death upon people, but I hope they die the most brutal death possible.

Idiots. what the **** were they thinking !!!!!!

I couldn't watch after they picked it up and started pouring the gasoline on it.

Absolutely ******* disgusting people and I hope they find who did it and does the exact same thing to them and see how those ***** like it.

Desperate and sick attempt at a viral video, I hope they get raped and film that too, twats

Sounds like they misunderstood the term hot dog.

.. But in all seriousness, I do despise animal abuse, but have repeated that too many times on the other threads on the subject, and can't be bothered again. You'd hope it's a fake video and a pathetic attempt at going viral.

let karma hit them hard.

a big dog rip their dix off. !!!1

dont even know i i want to watch it tbh :(

sick bastards, the poor dog

Similar to Joel. I simply refuse to watch the video-can't do it. I've made my feelings on this subject before on similar threads sadly. But like everyone else I wish the ultimate worse upon them.

dont even know i i want to watch it tbh :(sick bastards, the poor dog
Don't bother it's just sick and disgusting, I agree with Joel I've displayed my feelings on this subject before, shame it's still going on :(

Sounds like they misunderstood the term hot dog.

.. But in all seriousness, I do despise animal abuse, but have repeated that too many times on the other threads on the subject, and can't be bothered again. You'd hope it's a fake video and a pathetic attempt at going viral.

Yeah, I didn't want to bring up another discussion on animal abuse, just felt I had to post it so everyone can flag it and get it removed of YouTube. You'd think it would be removed by now, *********** gets removed after like 10 minutes - not that I look for it, or upload it, but it gets sent as video response to big YouTubers I watch on YouTube - and this has been uploaded for 7 days!

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

dont even know i i want to watch it tbh :(

sick bastards, the poor dog

I said don't watch it, seriously take my advise, it's horrible. Not sure what happened with the dog in the end I couldn't watch it all - too disgusting.

Didn't want to watch it but did hope these guys die a horrible painful death, slowly.

Not normally like that but these wil be the exception to the rule.

******* hope the ***** die ! I never wish death on anyone but my dogs like a family member to me and i dont see why anyone would want to do this to any sort of animal !?!? ******* TWATS

(Sorry about the swearing but this has ****** me off to the fullest)

Couldn't watch after they poured whatever it was on the dog :'(

Last edited:
Wow, the dog caught on fire pretty quickly, and it just engulfed it. Crazy.

Why would you do that to a dog? It looked well cute as well :( Horrific.

Sorry cant watch this especialy as my dog had to be put down last Friday. All i can say is i hope these people die a slow painfull death.

Sorry cant watch this especialy as my dog had to be put down last Friday. All i can say is i hope these people die a slow painfull death.

Sorry to hear that pal, you're dog looked lush.

The description is has just as bad as the film:
[h=1]Ateiam fogo em filhote de cachorro por diversão e filmam tudo=[/h]Firing at puppy for fun and film everything

sick bastards.

The description is has just as bad as the film:
[h=1]Ateiam fogo em filhote de cachorro por diversão e filmam tudo=[/h]Firing at puppy for fun and film everything

sick bastards.

wow. I really don't understand some people, I don't know how you can be so horrible.

i flagged , someone needs to send this to the news stations so they can spread the word and get the effin cops to arrest the sick f***