Dog filmed being set on fire

Yeah done the same flagged and disliked yet has been up for a week now not getting down anytime soon also people who have liked it even as a joke are sick.

This is my dog Anmelden | Facebook

Don't think i could take it if she ever went missing. She was once hit by a tram and i was so gutted (thought she was dead) but luckily she survived.

Don't think i could take it if she ever went missing. She was once hit by a tram and i was so gutted (thought she was dead) but luckily she survived.
is that a king charles spaniel? lovely dogs, but, i once gave one brain damage when i was playing football. still feel bad about that.:S

After a week of being uploaded it has finally been removed by YouTube.

Last edited:
I'm glad it's been removed.

This is a disgrace, and I would love to see them set alight. I have two dogs and a cat, to kill another living thing so brutally is sickening.

Removed. Good work Youtube. Cant imagine it though. Wouldn't ever wanna see it.

Anyone done the obligatory 'hot dog' pun yet?

What the ****? She was hit by a ******* tram and she survived? What are you feeding her, steroids and lumps of pure iron?

What breed was it? (Now that the video's been removed, just out of interest)

Few months ago i watched similar video,some kids put cat on fire...sick.I really don't know what is going on in their heads.

This is truly awful. I've seen videos of people torturing the pure animals, like sticking beer caps onto a cat's paws or putting a sock on their heads and let's not forget the idiotic dog shoes that make the dog go insane. And people just film that and laugh. But setting a dog on fire is a bit over the limit, kind of like the hanging of an elephant I read about some time ago. Just goes on to prove that people are idiots.

This video was posted to raise awareness. The uploader of the video is just as ****** as you are. Don't just assume, it's in Spanish (or Portuguese), you wouldn't know.

The video wasn't filmed in any Portugal or Brasil the people who post it is aparently brazillian and he just post it to alert you and to find who did this and punish them

About the movie nothing to say just chocking because that dog was an living animal as we are and they just taked is life for fun