• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 52
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajt09

Nice Guy Gramps
Reaction score
A stray collie has been found, after being bound, and shot 40 times in the head, with a pellet gun in Malta, after being buried alive.

Video: Dog 'Star' Survives Being Bound, Shot In Head 40 Times And Buried Alive In Malta | World News | Sky News_

I'm hoping the ******* who did this, simply put, dies of AIDS. Don't care if people think it's harsh but I really couldn't care. Whoever did this, is simply not worthy of being called a human being. Would've put this in animal cruelty thread, but closed it while back. Whoever did this deserves the most painful, agonising death.

I agree with you completely. Absolute scum whoever is responsible.

Hope whoever done this gets shat on and eaten by a pack of wolfs
Disgustin

It's extrememly rare I'm at a loss for words, but this without doubt is one where I just cannot fathom out...why? Just speechless

thank ******* god it didn't die.

Poor wee girl don't deserve it, just cos they ain't ******* human

who ever did it is ******* disgrace to the world

[video=youtube;VkhQZNHcxmE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkhQZNHcxmE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The one who did this should be buried alive and shot in the head with a shotgun 40 times.

Thank god the people found it when they did and the vets could save the dog, now find the sick git who did it and kill him

Absolute joke, why just why?? I really dont understand why things like this go through peoples head.

The one who did this should be buried alive and shot in the head with a shotgun 40 times.

I'm definately not the violent type.....but agree with you. But that would be too quick on the scumbag. Just so glad Star gave the biggest F-You to the scumbag and lived. Looks a lovely little pooch

I hope whoever did this is never found, because whoever finds him will end up in jail. I know I would.

OTOH, what's this doing in the football section ?

I hope whoever did this is never found, because whoever finds him will end up in jail. I know I would.

OTOH, what's this doing in the football section ?

FFS, I've done it again-should be in general :@ I swear if I do it again I'm going to bang me head off a wall as punishment

the sick **** who did that should be arrested and punished. I completely agree with what Mads2506 said but i think he should be punished worse. An animal that did nothing got treated like that. The scum bag that did it should be given that punishment and worse

I just don't understand animal cruelty...it makes no sense to me. Probably one of the most cowardly acts a human is capable of.

Absolutely disgusting, I hope the dogs ghost rapes him while he sleeps.

Absolutely disgusting, I hope the dogs ghost rapes him while he sleeps.

the dogs not dead :S

"an eye for an eye makes the world go blind". Mr philosophical ftw! Wanting him dead is being almost as bad as him. Put him in jail and let that be the end of it (if they can find the *******! :D )

the dogs not dead :S

"an eye for an eye makes the world go blind". Mr philosophical ftw! Wanting him dead is being almost as bad as him. Put him in jail and let that be the end of it (if they can find the *******! :D )

Not a violent man myself, but sorry-jail is too soft a punishment for this thing I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back