Dog Shot 40 times

• Thread starter Thread starter ajt09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 52
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.
the dogs not dead :S

"an eye for an eye makes the world go blind". Mr philosophical ftw! Wanting him dead is being almost as bad as him. Put him in jail and let that be the end of it (if they can find the *******! :D )

Well that makes it more likely that he'll rape him then, joy!

the dogs not dead :S

"an eye for an eye makes the world go blind". Mr philosophical ftw! Wanting him dead is being almost as bad as him. Put him in jail and let that be the end of it (if they can find the *******! :D )

I have a better saying than Ghandi's: If you bury a trustful creature alive and shoot it in the head 40 times you are a massive **** and should die a death more painful than you could ever imagine.

Not a violent man myself, but sorry-jail is too soft a punishment for this thing I'm afraid.

drop the soap in the shower, def won't be a 'soft' punishment anymore ;)

The scumbag who did this deserves to die a slow & painful death.

Well, lets hope that Karma exists, because who ever done this is gonna get a real shock when it catches them up. Truely evil, What goes through some people's minds... I have seen videos of animal tourture and animals being chucked off buildings, and have really wondered why some people do it.

An eye for an eye, eh? :)

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

Really don't know how somebody can be so disgusting.

Another example of a sick human being:

Person dragging dog :Kevin Craft – Comedian

holy ******* ****, why didnt the person videoing it do something about it? that is truely a sick, sick video..

Not a violent man myself, but sorry-jail is too soft a punishment for this thing I'm afraid.

Neither am I, I just want to hear the headline: Injured Dog Rapes Maltesers, in an act of vengeance.

This is a reason I have little hope for Humanity. Hopefully, the penal system works in this case.

holy ******* ****, why didnt the person videoing it do something about it? that is truely a sick, sick video..

Not sure there was much that the person videoing it could do TBH.

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

Meh could easily be an accident.

Erm, how?

Last edited:
Erm, how?

Can't make it out from the video but how's the dog attached to the car? The lead could of easily latched onto something or been entangled in the axle etc.

Without more context you can't really jump to any conclusions.

You love your depressing threads don't you ajt09...

Bad stuff like this happens all the time. You can't let yourself get too affected otherwise life just become one horror story after another.

Obviously it's disgusting when things like this happen, but some of the posts are overreactions.

If you did that to a child you wouldn't even get the death penalty, so it's never going to happen when it's done to a dog.

Can't make it out from the video but how's the dog attached to the car? The lead could of easily latched onto something or been entangled in the axle etc.

Without more context you can't really jump to any conclusions.

Hmm, maybe, I highly doubt it though. But I guess we'll never know!

Bad stuff like this happens all the time. You can't let yourself get too affected otherwise life just become one horror story after another.

Obviously it's disgusting when things like this happen, but some of the posts are overreactions.

If you did that to a child you wouldn't even get the death penalty, so it's never going to happen when it's done to a dog.

You should get the death penalty if it's a child though, too! "when it's a dog" - you say that like a humans' life is more important than any animals. I think people forget we too are animals and they have as much right to live and be treated well as humans do.

Can see your point there lol. I was just so incredibly stunned by what I saw, just had to say something. But it's hard to find happy news at the moment-well I've not seen any. I'm not a depressing chap though trust me lol. I'll give the bad stuff a rest though-I agree it's morbid upon reflection.
You do have a poin there as well. My fiance didn't bat an eyelid-not because she's heartless. It's simply because it's no longer uncommon. She was naturally angry, but that was about it.

I (no offence) thought this was a stupid thing to post, simply because, well yeah, happens all the time, but more-so because, well it's putting us on a downer!

I (no offence) thought this was a stupid thing to post, simply because, well yeah, happens all the time, but more-so because, well it's putting us on a downer!

None taken. Think best to put this one to bed.

You should get the death penalty if it's a child though, too! "when it's a dog" - you say that like a humans' life is more important than any animals. I think people forget we too are animals and they have as much right to live and be treated well as humans do.

We'll save the death penalty argument for another day haha. I made a thread on it a while ago and I still haven't made my mind up.

I think a human's life is far more important than that of a dog personally. I'm going to stick with my opinion so there's no point trying to change my mind. Does that mean you think the life of a rat/pigeon/worm/ant is as important as a human's? Obviously it's sad when a dog dies, but I find it much worse when humans die. Same with charities, I'd much rather donate to a charity helping humans rather than the animal cruelty ones. But maybe that's just me.

Can see your point there lol. I was just so incredibly stunned by what I saw, just had to say something. But it's hard to find happy news at the moment-well I've not seen any. I'm not a depressing chap though trust me lol. I'll give the bad stuff a rest though-I agree it's morbid upon reflection.
You do have a poin there as well. My fiance didn't bat an eyelid-not because she's heartless. It's simply because it's no longer uncommon. She was naturally angry, but that was about it.

The news is never happy. We love to find depressing news all the time - maybe it makes us feel better about our own situation!

I'm going to be honest, I didn't have much of an emotional response to the article. It didn't affect my life in any way. If you get worked up by each incident, then there are thousands more that happen every day that don't make the news. Innocent people die every day, it's just a fact. We have to live with it, and as harsh as it sounds, not be affected by it. Otherwise life is ****.

We'll save the death penalty argument for another day haha. I made a thread on it a while ago and I still haven't made my mind up.

I think a human's life is far more important than that of a dog personally. I'm going to stick with my opinion so there's no point trying to change my mind. Does that mean you think the life of a rat/pigeon/worm/ant is as important as a human's? Obviously it's sad when a dog dies, but I find it much worse when humans die. Same with charities, I'd much rather donate to a charity helping humans rather than the animal cruelty ones. But maybe that's just me.

The news is never happy. We love to find depressing news all the time - maybe it makes us feel better about our own situation!

I'm going to be honest, I didn't have much of an emotional response to the article. It didn't affect my life in any way. If you get worked up by each incident, then there are thousands more that happen every day that don't make the news. Innocent people die every day, it's just a fact. We have to live with it, and as harsh as it sounds, not be affected by it. Otherwise life is ****.

TBH I don't wish death upon anything, but to me it makes no difference whether a person dies or any other animal. Obviously there are some animals I dislike and don't mind if they die - I know that sounds hypocritical and well it is, but it's just like there's some people I dislike and wouldn't wish death upon, but let's say I wouldn't mind if they were dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back