Fan of 3 at back tactics here, have You any results with that smaller team You playing now?

did you notice the long throws? i think he's on to something...Long throws to Target Man make is very hard for AI to deal with
No in that test i only watching commentary mode...will look at some matches in extended higlights to see.

I seem to have more succes with an anchorman instead of the CD :)
Otherwise fantastic tactic :)

did you notice the long throws? i think he's on to something...Long throws to Target Man make is very hard for AI to deal with

Hey RDF its Rompz from the discord! and ive noticed the long throw to the target man as well.

71points with KSC, no transfers.
Very Good

Attachments

• 20200709053952_1.jpg
    20200709053952_1.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 840
Thanks for trying it out, my only recommendation is to find a pure winger offensively for the right CWB, his defensive attributes is less important than the offensive, he will be wrecking so much havoc if he can dribble and cross and semi finish good

No, I must admit that smaller teams are not that dominant, i guess my inter side was just really really set up for this tactic

Im using Arsenal right now and im smashing so its going good so far :) I like that the cbs on stopper it make like a realistic back 3 imo.