Resource icon

Dominate and Destroy 1.0

Fulhamswede

Jul 16, 2012
Yeah, you dominate and destory your opponents. Thats for sure. Using this with AIK in swedish allsvenskan: 7 league games, 6 wins and 1 draw, 21 goals scored, 3 conceded.

The regista in this is just immense: 7 games, 5 goals, 6 assist and 4 man of the match awards

Banda Noantri

Nov 3, 2017
Well...its not that great at all... Or for me its not. Most of my goals coming from corners , throw-ins and freekicks (Sensi). Its just...i dont score from open play. And....Lukaku ...not a single goal or...even an assist ?! No thanks. I mean its only 9 games played .but the stile of football is not good to watch ...for me.
Schedule.png
Squad.png
tactics.png
Lukaku.png

goosey54

Jul 16, 2010
Thank you for trying it, no doubt some goals comes from set pieces, but still alot from open play, i acutally love the football it plays, but maybe because i'm its creator!

Attachments

Banda Noantri

Nov 3, 2017
This statistic doesn''t mean a thing..... This is from where the shot was taken .... My goals didn't came directly from corners , but from the mess after the corner...so it will be stat at same as yours.
And...in your stats also...Goals from corners + freekicks = 40 ? This is not "some goals"....this is most of your goals.

goosey54

Jul 16, 2010
Honestly i dont really care, i totally understand that you dont like the football it plays, thats fair enough!, thanks for trying it out anyway