Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Fan of 3 at back tactics here, have You any results with that smaller team You playing now?

Reaction score
did you notice the long throws? i think he's on to something...Long throws to Target Man make is very hard for AI to deal with
No in that test i only watching commentary mode...will look at some matches in extended higlights to see.

Reaction score
I seem to have more succes with an anchorman instead of the CD :)
Otherwise fantastic tactic :)

Reaction score
did you notice the long throws? i think he's on to something...Long throws to Target Man make is very hard for AI to deal with
Hey RDF its Rompz from the discord! and ive noticed the long throw to the target man as well.

Reaction score
Thanks for trying it out, my only recommendation is to find a pure winger offensively for the right CWB, his defensive attributes is less important than the offensive, he will be wrecking so much havoc if he can dribble and cross and semi finish good

Reaction score
No, I must admit that smaller teams are not that dominant, i guess my inter side was just really really set up for this tactic

Reaction score
Im using Arsenal right now and im smashing so its going good so far :) I like that the cbs on stopper it make like a realistic back 3 imo.