Can i see a SS of the heat/positonal map for a couple of games?

the whole team please, i wanna see how it shapes up on the pitch

You think this could work with Schalke? No transfers first window

You think this could work with Schalke? No transfers first window

Hi!
I'm not sure. I think Fährmann should be able to work as SK, does he?
Try out the second tactic (Asymmetric Left) because Aogo is quite slow.

So maybe this could be your starting eleven:

------------------------------------Fährmann(SK)----------------------------------
-------------------Höwedes(CDX)---------------Ayhan(BPC)----------Aogo(WBL)
Uchida(WBR)--------------------Neustädter(HB)----------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------Goretzka(BBM)----------------------
-------------------Meyer(AFS)----------Boateng(SS)----------------Draxler(IFS)
-------------------------------Huntelaar(POA)/Avidjaj(CF)------------------------

Surely you can gain some success for S04 with this tactics because there is much potential. But I wouldn't promise wins against teams like Bayern or Dortmund in your first seasons ;) Boateng is maybe quite ineffective as SS because he hasn't so much pace. I recommend Coman or Sterling if you can get them. Bruno Fernandes is also an option who must be developped.
Otherwise you can also field a trequartista at this position. There is a much bigger choice on the market but I don't know how this effects in pressing against defensive angled tactics.
Try to find out a reliable -close down- balancing for your offense relating to the stamina and commitment in defensive efforts of these players.

Last edited:
Fährmann is a decent SK, lacks first touch and throwing though.
My plan about the SS is to retrain Draxler to that role in AMC so I can use Farfán as the inside forward. Boateng is likely anyway to be one of the first to be sold.
Also I want to sign Tielemans for the roaming playmaker role and put him on a strength individual training as he has very low strength.

Fährmann is a decent SK, lacks first touch and throwing though.
My plan about the SS is to retrain Draxler to that role in AMC so I can use Farfán as the inside forward. Boateng is likely anyway to be one of the first to be sold.
Also I want to sign Tielemans for the roaming playmaker role and put him on a strength individual training as he has very low strength.

First Touch of Fährmann is acceptable, trust me. Maybe you can give him an individual advice to avoid throwing. Tieleman works as RPM. Try to buy him as soon as you can. He's an amazing talent but try to be patient with him.

View attachment 298822

Last edited:
Kagawa out and Gotze in is some amazing business. Take that all day

Gotze always seems to get unhappy at Bayern after a few years, in my first save I signed him for Man U, and he was quality as a wide playmaker after I retrained him to MR, and in my 2nd save he left Bayern at the end of his contract and has been available for a free transfer for 1 year! Talk about laking match practice! I tried to sign him for Juve but he still wanted 150k a week despite being out of the game for a year!