Donnelly1's BaM - Gameplay & Discussion Thread

8th in league 1. I think that is a decent start to life in football management, hopefully push on to the playoffs next season :)

Jan update:
Barney Stinson has found employment with Plymouth Argyle.
Finn Ellard has been sacked by Brighton.
Sir James Beadle has been sacked by Southampton.
Josh Wignall has been sacked by Cardiff City.
Connor Cannon sacked by Middleborough.

so we now have 4 unemployed managers :/

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

One of our Managers have lost their job and been replaced by one of us. ;)

Gutted. Thought I was a good manager :( Ohwell onwards and upwards aha.

2011/2012 season update
Malte meier has been sacked by Evian TG FC.
Joe Williams was sacked by Crystal Palace and his job was taken by Connor Cannon :p

Managers
View attachment 178891View attachment 178893View attachment 178894View attachment 178896View attachment 178898View attachment 178899View attachment 178900View attachment 178901View attachment 178903View attachment 178904View attachment 178890

League Tables
View attachment 178905View attachment 178892View attachment 178895View attachment 178897View attachment 178902

so it was a bad year for most with all the sackings amd relegations but Torino managed promotion to Serié A.

Jan update:
Joe Wignall has become the manager of Championship side Wigan.
Joe Williams has joined Burnley.
Kenrry Valderrama has been sacked by QPR.
Finn Ellard has signed a 3 year deal with Leeds United.
Plymouth have sacked Barney Stinson.
Sir James Beadle has took control of Hull City.

A very eventfull Half Season. Only 3 of our 11 managers are still at their starting clubs. Their are currently 3 unemployed and 2 managers in Top Flight football.

was i the only one to gain promotion this season? not bad... it'll be hard to survive serie a though...maybe even a sacking coming my way..

was i the only one to gain promotion this season? not bad... it'll be hard to survive serie a though...maybe even a sacking coming my way..
well its March and you still have your job. ;)

league 1 :( and middlesborough finished 3rd unless they made a revival i dont see why i was sacked

league 1 :( and middlesborough finished 3rd unless they made a revival i dont see why i was sacked

worse thing is you only managed the last game of the season with Palace yet their Relegation went down on your record.

Get in there Cheggers! First season in the Bundesliga and you get Hertha to 7th!! European qualification next year? Finger Crossed

2012/2013 season update
Malte Meier takes the vacant job at recently relegated Doncaster Rovers.

Managers
View attachment 178928View attachment 178930View attachment 178931View attachment 178932View attachment 178934View attachment 178936View attachment 178937View attachment 178938View attachment 178939View attachment 178940View attachment 178927

League Tables
View attachment 178942View attachment 178929View attachment 178933View attachment 178935View attachment 178941

Are 2 Top Flight managers suffered relegation this season but have kept their jobs and will be hoping to go straight back up. But success for 2 managers as they finished 1st and 2nd in the Championship to become our first Premier League managers. Only 2 still out of work at the moment. So for most the next season promises much.

wow... 18 mil spent on stupid players... no wonder we got relgated!!

wow... 18 mil spent on stupid players... no wonder we got relgated!!

your not stopping there since youre relegation you have spent a further £14 million on transfers!

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

haha, how the **** did cheggers manage that? lol

one of the few managers who are in the green for transfers.

your not stopping there since youre relegation you have spent a further £14 million on transfers!

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

one of the few managers who are in the green for transfers.

i know! why is Cheggers being a tight b**tard??

didnt even get promoted from league 1. middlesborough ruined my carrer

Jan Update:
Barney Stinson has found work at League 2 outfit Southend.
Connor Cannon sacked by Crystal Palace.
Kenrry Valderrama has taken over and Salamanca.
Sir James Beadle has lost his job managing Hull City.

So 2 in, 2 out for our guys with 2 managers unemployed still.