Donnelly1's BaM - Gameplay & Discussion Thread

Jan 2017 update:

Joe Williams has quit St.Andrews to take the England job.
Malte Meier has stepped down as Pompey boss to take over the Danish National side.
England manager Joe Williams has given previously unemployed Sir James Beadle the position of U21's coach.
Sir James Beadle will now split his time between the England U21's and his new job as manager of Watford.
Leyton Orient have sacked Connor Cannon.
Kenrry Valderrama has taken the vacant Wigan Athletic job.
While Barney Stinson has been sacked by Swansea.
Sattam Majumdar has been shown the door by Spanish outfit Villarreal.

In other news despite just being sacked Sattam Majumdar is being linked with many teams including Palermo and Juventus. While Crawley Town manager, Ryan Donnelly, is again under intense speculation that his tenure in charge will end in the summer when his contract runs out.

Definitly the busiest 6 months so far with most managers being effected in some way. The period has devastated most as 4 out of our 11 or currently unemployed as a result. :/

I think im making decent progress with Leeds, took them from eague 1 to almost being promoted from Championship to now in a mid-table position. A slight decline to mid-table but I see good things on the horizon.

I only wish I would leave Crawley Town :( or get promoted or something.

2016/2017 season update

Sattam Majumdar has agreed terms with Serié A team Genoa.
Keith Chegwin has traded Germany for Spain as he leaves Hamburg to take control of Athletic Bilbao.
Barney Stinson has joined Gillingham who will play their football in League 2 next year following relegation this season.

Managers
View attachment 179371View attachment 179357View attachment 179359View attachment 179361View attachment 179362View attachment 179363View attachment 179364View attachment 179366View attachment 179368View attachment 179369View attachment 179355

League Tables
View attachment 179356View attachment 179358View attachment 179360View attachment 179365View attachment 179367View attachment 179370

darn it...italy again :(...but genoa....not bad!!

That's my last update for today. 2017 already... the guys who haven't been online since they signed up will hardly recognise their managers :p

Jan 2017 update:

England manager Joe Williams has given previously unemployed Sir James Beadle the position of U21's coach.
Sir James Beadle will now split his time between the England U21's and his new job as manager of Watford.

Sacked by 3 Clubs, then egt to manage the U21's haha. You couldn't make it up. Hopefully I do better at Watford. Less pressure maybe.

EDIT: Just notcied 3 wins out of 3 for England U21's. Thanks Joe for giving me the job. :D
Not a bad finish, 9th for Watford. Hopefully, I can push for play offs.

Jan 2018 update:
Marseille have paid Leicester City £1.2m in compensation to appoint Josh Wignall their new manager.
Connor Cannon has become the new Swansea manager.
Crawley Town have sacked Ryan Donnelly.
Finn Ellard has been sacked by Leeds United.

We now have nobody at their original club. ;)

What did you get sacked for Ryan? You seemed to have been doing a decent job lol. Football is a crazy game.