Donnelly1's BaM - Gameplay & Discussion Thread

Jan 2023 update:

Connor Cannon has been sacked by Oldham.
Serié A side Bari have obtained the services of manager Sattam Majumdar.
QPR have let go off manager Finn Ellard.
Josh Wignall has been sacked by Man City after just over 6 months in charge. But he has quickly found work again with
Premiership side Norwich City.

In other news Connor Cannon's Scotland U21's have failed to reach tis summers U21 European Championships after losing out to France U21 in a two-legged Play-Off.
View attachment 180104View attachment 180103

Last edited:
Sacked again.. I really think I have to improve on that :/

International management seems interesting, let me in on this.

Relegated?! Ahh FFS! Surprised I never got the sack. 2 wins all season. Thats poor.

Might do a Mcleish, and say I'll stay, then resign a short while later and take over somewhere else (A)

Jan 2024 update:

League 1 outfit Rochdale have secured the services of Connor Cannon.
The Republic Of Ireland have appointed Finn Ellard as Roy Keane's successor.
Malte Meier has been sacked by West Brom.
Kenrry Valderrama has taken charge of Rayo in Liga Adelante.
Cagliari have appointed Sattam Majumdar as their new manager after agreeing compensation with Bari.

Yay im joining the international scene, doubt im going to lats long though :p

European Championships
Italy 2024

We had 4 representative at this years Euros. Denmark, Northern Ireland, England and the Republic Of Ireland are all coached by one of our guys.

Group Stage
View attachment 180461View attachment 180470View attachment 180464

Second Round
View attachment 180467
View attachment 180469View attachment 180468

Quarter Finals
View attachment 180460
View attachment 180471

Semi Finals
View attachment 180465

Final
View attachment 180466

England manager Keith Chegwin, known by his fans as Cheggars, has stepped down as Head Coach of the England National Team after saying he has done all he can as England manager and it was time for someone else to take over the reigns. In his time in charge of England, Cheggars lead them to Quarter Finals at both World Cup 2022 and more recently at Euro 2024
View attachment 180463

aw Cheggers. I blame that guy for getting himself sent off. But at least England managed a penalty win!!!

Jan 2025 update:

Josh Wiganll has resigned from Norwich City to take over the recently vacant England job.
Former England manager Keith Chegwin has swapped with Wignall by taken over Norwich City after rejected an offer from Spanish side Hércules.
After rejection by Cheggars, Hércules have went for their second choice as they agree compensation with Torino for the services of Sir James Beadle.
After failing to qualify again for the U21 European Championships Connor Cannon has resigned from his U21 post with Scotland.
Mr Cannon has also been sacked by Rochdale.
Malte Meier has agreed terms with Championship side Blackpool.
Rayo have sacked Kenrry Valderrama.

WTF Cheggers???????????? England manager to Norwich????? Dont tell me he's a new Steve McClaren!!

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Actually, didnt realise Norwich finish 6th in the Prem last season. Good work Josh!!

Hercules? What league they in? How they doing etc? Hopefully I can do well.

WTF Cheggers???????????? England manager to Norwich????? Dont tell me he's a new Steve McClaren!!

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Actually, didnt realise Norwich finish 6th in the Prem last season. Good work Josh!!

Thanks, I thought Norwich was to much of a step down but it wasn't that bad really