Donnelly1's BaM - Gameplay & Discussion Thread

nice!! Europe again for Bilbao and not relegation!!!! how did Cheggars' team get on in Europe?

didn't make it past the group stages :/

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

Am I favoured personnel or anything there yet? :L

Nope not yet ;)

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

I knew I was gonna get sacked just knew it! My league form is shocking aha. Atleast im doing well with the U21's.

Keep up the good work mate.

Cheers mate, yeah you amazing at U21 level. 88% win ratio :)

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

Jan 2020 update:
Alex McLeish has chosen Connor Cannon as the Scotland U21's coach.
Connor Cannon has also became the manager of League 1 strugglers Doncaster Rovers.
Kenrry Valderrama has taken the vacant Serié B job at Cesena.
Serié B outfit Torino have employed England U21's coach Sir James Beadle.
Athletic Bilbao have sacked their manager Keith Chegwin after dropping to 10th in the league.
But Cheggars is quick back into a job taken over at Premiership Blackburn Rovers.

For the first time since the very beginning ALL of our managers are in some form of employment, be it at club level, U21's or full internationals :)

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

Instead of the National team fixtures/results I'll just show their qualifying group :)

Oh FFS!!! only dropped to 10th, thats not too bad for Bilbao!!! But Cheggars at Blackburn....well at least its a new country for him to annoy!

Torino in Serie B. Fingers crossed I last a little bit here and not get sacked!

Yay! Blackburn in 11th...Cheggars' career is really taking off!!! Not...

Where did Bilbao finish after Cheggars left?

Play offs with Torino. Should have done it! Ahwell, looking for auto promotion next year aha. Taking the U21's by storm.

Before the results some managerial news - Sattam Majumdar has found a job at Mid-Table Serié A team Genoa.

European Championships
Spain 2020

Group Stages
View attachment 179839View attachment 179838

Second Round
View attachment 179841
View attachment 179840View attachment 179844

Quarter Finals-Denmark are knocked out.
View attachment 179843
View attachment 179845View attachment 179842

Semi-Finals-England are knocked out.
View attachment 179837
View attachment 179847View attachment 179846

Final
View attachment 179848

After a pretty successfull Euro 2020, England manager Joe Williams has decided to step down. He stated that he had taken the team as far as he could and he needs a change.
View attachment 179849

Manager's Profiles and Bios to follow shortly...

Yay! Blackburn in 11th...Cheggars' career is really taking off!!! Not...

Where did Bilbao finish after Cheggars left?

they dropped to 12th
How did I do in the Champions League? :)

Semi-finals, knocked out by Chelsea who then lost to Palermo in the Final :p
Play offs with Torino. Should have done it! Ahwell, looking for auto promotion next year aha. Taking the U21's by storm.

But me and Ireland will take the U21 crown at the Euro's ;)

Jan 2021 update:

Keith Chegwin has resigned from Blackburn Rovers to take over the England national team.

After stepping down from England after the Euro's, Joe Williams will become the manager of Fulham. This is his first Club job in over 4 years.

Barney Stinson has become the new manager of League 1 side MK Dons.

Bristol City have sacked Finn Ellard.

Major News:

After 2 league titles, a Club World Championship and a Champions League Josh Wignall has left Marseille to take over last years Serié A runners up Inter Milan. Inter have won 9 of the last 15 League Titles.

Sir James Beadle has been controversially sacked from his U21's role for England. The FA state it is due to poor performance at the Euro, even though the tournament has not been played and England qualified top of their group. Beadle's U21's only lost 2 games in his 5 year tenure.
View attachment 179888

thats pretty bad about sir james beadle. id of prefered it if Cheggars had kept him on!

But get in there Cheggars! England manager! Must of been doing pretty good at Blackburn. This deserves a WEYHEY..... WEYHEY!

thats pretty bad about sir james beadle. id of prefered it if Cheggars had kept him on!

But get in there Cheggars! England manager! Must of been doing pretty good at Blackburn. This deserves a WEYHEY..... WEYHEY!

2 losses in 5 years is considered awful? :/
...its coruption of the FA ;)

Next up for Cheggars...World cup Qualifying.

Jan 2021 update:

Sir James Beadle has been controversially sacked from his U21's role for England. The FA state it is due to poor performance at the Euro, even though the tournament has not been played and England qualified top of their group. Beadle's U21's only lost 2 games in his 5 year tenure.
View attachment 179888

WHAT THE ****?! The FA can go suck one! Bastards. Il now concentrate on Torino. Bastards!

Wow what have I been missing!!

From losing my job at Palace that sombody else (undeservedly) took the relegation for. To Burnly winning the league, to moving to Birmingham, then England and appointing a fellow FM Base manager as the under 21 boss. Get to Semi finals to get my **** kicked by the Germans 4-0, then stepping down. Not long after i quit england Bedstarrr gets the boot from under 21s.

All the while im described as playing mind games and volatile. Brilliant!