Don't Understand how!!!!

Mikey burnsey

Reaction score
I have been on FM-Base, for a while, but only started to read the forums within the last week and I have already got infractions, two yellows and a red (H)

What I have noticed is the amount of teams that one person follows/supports, one even had 3 premier teams, must be fun when they play against one another::p

I could not imagine or think about supporting another team, the old saying is until I die, and that in my case is true, so why do so many FM followers support other teams, why not one???

For one I can only afford to support one, tickets cost over £30 quid some parts of OT, then all the other inexpense, shirts etc. etc.

Generally it seems that people support one team as their 'main' team, then admire others for various reasons (local, admire a certain player etc.) which is perfectly understandable.

Well I support 1 team really and follow 2 more Man Utd & FCUM.

My uncle got me into supporting/liking man utd and rangers always have and always will be my first team.

Generally it seems that people support one team as their 'main' team, then admire others for various reasons (local, admire a certain player etc.) which is perfectly understandable.

Yeah, this.

Liverpool is the main team due to huge family ties. Portsmouth also has huge family ties, and Plymouth slightly less, but I've been to a few Plymouth matches and I like to see them do well.

yeah i only support leicester but ive a soft spot for a couple of other teams due to fm games or the way they play, etc, i just dont put it in my 'supports' bit but i see why people do

I have been on FM-Base, for a while, but only started to read the forums within the last week and I have already got infractions, two yellows and a red (H)

Might be because you make threads like this.

i support man utd but do have a soft spot for bromsgrove rovers

I was born in Sesimbra, Portugal and my mother's side were supporters of Sporting CP and I'd watched a few of their games as well as having youth trials. However I've lived much of my life in the Black Country in and around Smethwick (also spending alot of time in London where I went to a few West Ham games)... West Brom became my primary team and I've had several season tickets there but haven't been to many games recently due to time constraints. Also used to play for the academy as well as Villa's before I frooked my leg.

As for internationals... I was born in Portugal and visit regularly. I've lived most of my life in England though so take a great interest in the English national side. I'm also part Nigerian and stick to my roots :p

Might be because you make threads like this.

no got called a tool, told them where to go and got my infractions, and I was only giving my opinion, so what's wrong with this thread, if anything???

---------- Post added at 04:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 AM ----------

Thanks guys make sense, I suppose If I think about it I have a soft spot for Celtic and FC United of Manchester

I also like any time who play good football.

Apart from West Brom I like Arsenal and more recently Bolton due to their style of play.

Hate teams like Stoke, Birmingham, Blackburn who just play ****. No offense to any supporters of them teams.

Well I live in Venezuela, but since childhood I've been a fan of real madrid. But here in Venezuela my favorite team has always been the Deportivo Tachira. So you see there are many reasons to support more than one team 8-|

Orlando Pirates are my main team that I support, I started Liking Man Utd when I was about 10 after watching one of their matches(their color was red & I whatched a lot of F1, schumacher), Barca was simple, I loved playing for them in FM2010 so I decided to follow them some.

I'm a loyal Everton fan (27 years and counting), but like watching Blackpool, just because they play good old fashioned attacking football

Indeed. I support Villa, but I'm a passionate Eagle as well due to them being my hometown club. Also harbour a soft spot for Dortmund, Roma and Lille, for various reasons, but I don't support them.

Im a fully fledged Arsenal fan, but Got a soft spot for West ham. For some reason my uncle supports them (only one in my family) and hes took me to a few of their games, so I always hope they do well. Also QPR, quite a local team to me and a few of mates support them, and have took me too a few games and Ive become quite fond of them. But no team could replace Arsenal, No matter how badly we do.

I obviously support Utd

but i used to watch Aldershot when they were non-league as they are my local team and i have a soft spot for Rushden and Millwall due to the CM99/00 they were my favourite teams to be.

I also like any time who play good football.

Apart from West Brom I like Arsenal and more recently Bolton due to their style of play.

Hate teams like Stoke, Birmingham, Blackburn who just play ****. No offense to any supporters of them teams.

Offense taken.

I see how people support clubs in different leagues and stuff, but I couldn't do 2 in the same league, it would be impossible.. I myself Support Utd and look out for QPRs results( due to my father) so kinda follow them, but wouldn't call it a proper support.