Don't Understand how!!!!

Liverpool: My main team
Leeds: I was them on FM10 and really liked it!
Torquay: My home team
Wolfsburg: Edin Dzeko!
Barcelona: Over Real Madrid + Messi over Ronaldo + i think Xavi and Iniesta are brilliant!

no got called a tool, told them where to go and got my infractions, and I was only giving my opinion, so what's wrong with this thread, if anything???

---------- Post added at 04:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 AM ----------

Thanks guys make sense, I suppose If I think about it I have a soft spot for Celtic and FC United of Manchester
sigh, no one called you a tool, you were told to stop acting like a tool (which you were) and then you went off on one.

Support united, but generally like to look out for interesting and upcoming sides like mainz/dortmund

I support Manchester United.

But I locally support Queens Park Rangers.

I admire teams such as Arsenal, Aston Villa, Atletico Madrid, Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund, Juventus, A.C. Milan (etc.) but I only keep tabs on their results. I don't support them.

i support man utd till i die but i love watching spurs as bale is like a young giggs and they're a breath of fresh air (H) also spurs always screw with other top 4 teams except for us :D

I support FC Porto because I was born there, and I have supported them since I was little . AS Roma mainly because of Totti, my favourite player :)

SSC Napoli because of Edinson Cavani and Lavezzi

Dortmund since they won Champions League against Juventus, Lars Ricken :wub:

sigh, no one called you a tool, you were told to stop acting like a tool (which you were) and then you went off on one.

Support united, but generally like to look out for interesting and upcoming sides like mainz/dortmund

Sigh, not interested of anything you have to say. and I am not going to argue with you.

In fact we had a thread ranting about this exact subject. saying it was ridiculous that anyone could even consider supporting more than one team. Problem is i cant find it.

I did expect that this subject has been talked about before, but still good fun,see all the positives response (Except for 2)

im a liverpool fan due to family ties but love any football from anywhere and always have followed teams from every league across europe.
but liverpool is the team i go watch and get stressed over jump up when they score etc

YNWA

Thats not it, it was a proper spam fest, abuse, insults everywhere.

It may have been deleted or lost in the server crash.

**** i thought i had it then!!

and ye i think i know what one your on about, Im sure i had a rant on there at some point oO)

American who was born into MLS, so the Galaxy and USMNT are my closest, but I've family who had weaned me Blue about 7-8 years ago and I've been a Chelsea fan ever since.

I support Liverpool because it runs in the family, and Brighton because they are my local club, and Messi, because he is epic (H)

I support Newcastle because thats where me and my familia are from.

I support Plymouth because it's where I live now.

and I support Man United/Chelsea/Arsenal/Liverpool/Spurs/Man City/R.Madrid/Barca/Bayern/Inter/AC/Juve/Lyon because I can.

Born and bred Shrewsbury Town fan, don't ''support'' anybody else. Supporting a team which in general are quite dreadful is quite good, makes the good times even greater.

A fan of great football, not great teams :)

Just United for me

other 'supports' are Motorsport related or forum members or my dream girl

i support my legs cause they support me, oh and i support Wednesday cause its betta than thursday :p

I really only support 3 teams.
Liverpool, Atletico Madrid and Juve.
I began supported Liverpool because of Owen and Atletico because of Torres. When I saw him play for the first time he instantly became my favorite player. I can't explain how I felt when he came to Liverpool, it was so great. I don't know why I support Juve though, I think it was because of Nedved and Del Piero.
I live in Iceland, so I don't have any family or local ties to any of these clubs. And the league here is boring so I don't follow it.

I have never really paid any attention to other leagues though, until now, but kinda leaning towards Lyon in the French league and Wolsburg in the German. Mainly because of Gourcuff and Dzeko.

I've also always liked Arsenal because of their great passing skills and the enjoyable attacking football.
I'm hoping they win the league this season since Liverpool certainly won't under the management of Hodgson.