Download all the logos for Football Manager 2009

MarcoPRT

Nov 23, 2008
I have a question: is the Portugal first division with the "Liga Sagres" logo, or the old one, as in the "shiny mega logospack", with "Liga BetandWin.com". If the old one is still in, how can I edit the file after finishing the download?

hodgie

Nov 19, 2008
yeah ive now stopped using bittorrent, etc. as my ISP has sent me a letter saying to stop cause ive been downloading illegal stuff, naughty me i know ;) so is it possible to like split it and do it on rapidshare or something so that us that dont have torrent managers can get it?? would highly appreciate it dude thx

wattsy

Nov 24, 2008
yeah ive now stopped using bittorrent, etc. as my ISP has sent me a letter saying to stop cause ive been downloading illegal stuff, naughty me i know ;) so is it possible to like split it and do it on rapidshare or something so that us that dont have torrent managers can get it?? would highly appreciate it dude thx
Yeh its not illegal. Plus I don't know how.

hodgie

Nov 19, 2008
This isn't illegal though.
yeah i know but i used a shared computer and my dad will have a huge go at me cause he made me stop using it in the first place and made me delete any trace of it, plus i cant be bothered lol 8-|