Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Download all the logos for Football Manager 2009

Reaction score
Hi for some reason it wont let me download file yet i'm logged in.
Any idea why?

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The link to the torrent file is broken.

Reaction score
I have a question: is the Portugal first division with the "Liga Sagres" logo, or the old one, as in the "shiny mega logospack", with "Liga BetandWin.com". If the old one is still in, how can I edit the file after finishing the download?

Reaction score
yeah ive now stopped using bittorrent, etc. as my ISP has sent me a letter saying to stop cause ive been downloading illegal stuff, naughty me i know ;) so is it possible to like split it and do it on rapidshare or something so that us that dont have torrent managers can get it?? would highly appreciate it dude thx

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This isn't illegal though.

Reaction score
yeah ive now stopped using bittorrent, etc. as my ISP has sent me a letter saying to stop cause ive been downloading illegal stuff, naughty me i know ;) so is it possible to like split it and do it on rapidshare or something so that us that dont have torrent managers can get it?? would highly appreciate it dude thx
Yeh its not illegal. Plus I don't know how.

Reaction score
Amazing file, thanks

Bittorrent is very good for this, got the file in around one hour.

Reaction score
Where should I put the file when i`ll download it?
and pls seed

Reaction score
This isn't illegal though.
yeah i know but i used a shared computer and my dad will have a huge go at me cause he made me stop using it in the first place and made me delete any trace of it, plus i cant be bothered lol 8-|

Reaction score
Hmmmmmm naughty really. Congrats for uploading another websites work.

Last edited: