Download all the logos for Football Manager 2009

Hi for some reason it wont let me download file yet i'm logged in.
Any idea why?

The link to the torrent file is broken.

I have a question: is the Portugal first division with the "Liga Sagres" logo, or the old one, as in the "shiny mega logospack", with "Liga BetandWin.com". If the old one is still in, how can I edit the file after finishing the download?

yeah ive now stopped using bittorrent, etc. as my ISP has sent me a letter saying to stop cause ive been downloading illegal stuff, naughty me i know ;) so is it possible to like split it and do it on rapidshare or something so that us that dont have torrent managers can get it?? would highly appreciate it dude thx

This isn't illegal though.

yeah ive now stopped using bittorrent, etc. as my ISP has sent me a letter saying to stop cause ive been downloading illegal stuff, naughty me i know ;) so is it possible to like split it and do it on rapidshare or something so that us that dont have torrent managers can get it?? would highly appreciate it dude thx

Yeh its not illegal. Plus I don't know how.

Amazing file, thanks

Bittorrent is very good for this, got the file in around one hour.

Where should I put the file when i`ll download it?
and pls seed

This isn't illegal though.

yeah i know but i used a shared computer and my dad will have a huge go at me cause he made me stop using it in the first place and made me delete any trace of it, plus i cant be bothered lol 8-|

Hmmmmmm naughty really. Congrats for uploading another websites work.

Last edited: