Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Downloads Section Added

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have added a downloads section onto FM-Base. It isn't the prettiest of download managers, but it works and that's all that matters to me.

So far there is only the FM 2008 8.0.1 Patch available but over the next week I will be adding a few skins and such.

It would be great if some of the more trusted members would also help me add some files. If you want to help just send me a private message.

If you havn't already noticed there is now also a home page added to FM-Base. Which will display the site news, latest downloads, latest threads and a few other things.

There are also pay-per-click Bidvertiser advertisements for various websites dotted around the site now. These are to help with the costs of FM-Base.

[Home Page]
[Downloads]

Reaction score
Nice one Sean. I have made a few fun patches, am i able to add these myself ?

Get in the Van.
Reaction score
Yes i think so Kris, use the "add" link :p.

I will see what i can do with getting some permissions elsewhere.

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice one Sean. I have made a few fun patches, am i able to add these myself ?
Yeh you should be able to add files. I will sort out all the categories later tonight so you have places to add files :thup:

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Please don't leech from other sites and add screenhots to all uploaded files, as a skin is useless without a screenshot :D

Reaction score
any chance of a tactics section in the downloads?

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ooh yeh forgot about that. I'll add it later when the server isn't being a *****.

Reaction score
oooh that might be why this skin won't upload then :rolleyes: I have a few amazin tactics aswell I could put up. :)