Downloads Section Added

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have added a downloads section onto FM-Base. It isn't the prettiest of download managers, but it works and that's all that matters to me.

So far there is only the FM 2008 8.0.1 Patch available but over the next week I will be adding a few skins and such.

It would be great if some of the more trusted members would also help me add some files. If you want to help just send me a private message.

If you havn't already noticed there is now also a home page added to FM-Base. Which will display the site news, latest downloads, latest threads and a few other things.

There are also pay-per-click Bidvertiser advertisements for various websites dotted around the site now. These are to help with the costs of FM-Base.

[Home Page]
[Downloads]

Nice one Sean. I have made a few fun patches, am i able to add these myself ?

Yes i think so Kris, use the "add" link :p.

I will see what i can do with getting some permissions elsewhere.

Nice one Sean. I have made a few fun patches, am i able to add these myself ?

Yeh you should be able to add files. I will sort out all the categories later tonight so you have places to add files :thup:

Please don't leech from other sites and add screenhots to all uploaded files, as a skin is useless without a screenshot :D

any chance of a tactics section in the downloads?

Ooh yeh forgot about that. I'll add it later when the server isn't being a *****.

oooh that might be why this skin won't upload then :rolleyes: I have a few amazin tactics aswell I could put up. :)