Dream Job Offer (Ath.Madrid) should i take it?

Djetou

Reaction score
Just completed my 3rd season with Fulham, havent won anything yet but my squad is really coming along with some great youngsters. Finished 8th, 5th and this season 10th (though had a great run during last 10 games season).

I dont normally change around teams but ive just been offered the job at Ath.Madrid, a team that always seems to grab the players im after and loaded with young talent.

Should i take it? any other team i think i would say no, but this kind of chance doesnt come around too often and to be honest im shocked they have choose me.

I will miss the Fulham team i leave behind (i will no doubt raid them of couple young stars i have developed) if i choose to leave.

**** its a hard choice....

Ive attached some screen shots of my Fulham team and also great regen prospect i snapped up (now Milevskyi Ukraine forward team mate) Olexiy Glushkovskyi

I think you should stay in Fulham for a few more seasons and, who knows, reaching the title, as you have a team which may win it. With the good job you're doing there I'm sure that you'll receive more good offers or even better ones.
But do whatever you think it's better.

Cheers

i say save ure fulham game on 2 saves then with one save accept the at madrid job and on the other carry on with fulham. This way you can do both.. Hope I helped!:)

Do a Chris Coleman and leave Fulham for Spain lol. Ath.Madrid is a big step up from Fulman.

Fulham are a better team than Athletico Madric anyway.

Stick with them.

stay with fulham,

if it isnt broken dont change it

I know at the end of the day its a game, but I try to be as realistic when playing this game, in real life I dont think u'd be staying at Fulham.....go to spain mate

The Champions League, club size of Ath.Madird, larger transfer budget and having Sergio Aguero is very appealing and pulling me to jump ship here at Fulham.

I have a number of transfers coming next month during the close season, including couple great Brazilians regens ive been waiting for.

Ive attached incoming transfers and Ath.Madrid team.

Stay with fulham mate, some of those signings look great, you could even try and finish in the top 5 next season

It's a hard one, but as someone said already ..irl you would go to Alt.Madrid ..so if it was me i would go

if they make champs leaue and the offer is still on the table id take it but otherwise stay in london

Stay with fulham mate, some of those signings look great, you could even try and finish in the top 5 next season

Yes ive got some very good players coming in over the summer which should improve my squad alot.

Jean II Makoun - Free
Younousse Sankhare - Free
Jeremy Menez - 6.75 m
Iker Munianin - 5.25 m (touted next David Villa)
Neizinho 2.8 m (likely wonderkid)

Stay at Fulham, you've built up a great squad with some great young players, it would be disappointing for you to miss them blossoming

Go on mate
I love managing Atletico
Do they still have Aguero?
How are they doing as regards league positions?

Go on mate
I love managing Atletico
Do they still have Aguero?
How are they doing as regards league positions?

Ath.Madrid finished 4th, 8th and this season are 4th with one game remaining (so if they win will make champions league and could finsh 3rd).

Yes they still have Aguero...

Don't go to Athletico. I guarantee you'll get bored

Don't go!!! Stay at Fulham. :p

still wondering? i would say that stay at fulham, ive never either liked to change a club after several seasons when you have builted it yourself

still wondering? i would say that stay at fulham, ive never either liked to change a club after several seasons when you have builted it yourself

I still havent decided, just left the game as it is for a while.

I also dont normally change clubs thats why i was thinking maybe move on and see how my career turns out. Maybe be like jose mourinho, Porto onto Chelsea and now over in Italy with Inter Milan.

Maybe have few years in Spain, Real Madrid and Barcelona have great squads so i could try and beat them to the league title and see if any other job offers come along...