Dream Job Offer (Ath.Madrid) should i take it?

stay at fulham. athetlci is a risky club. the chairman is un-patient. don't go there and get sacked, and then that will be bad

I prefer building my own squad rather than moving around clubs. I would suggest staying.

Might decide to stay, though Milevskyi is transfer listed by request as he wants to move to a bigger club. Each summer i seem to lose 2-3 my best players to bigger clubs which keeps setting me back. Last summer i lost Leo and Kameni which disrupted my backline at the start of the season and this summer looks like Milevskyi and Reo-Coker might leave...

I said in the beggining that you should stay, and I reinforce that opinion. With the players you are going to get in July, you will do a great team capable of surprising in the EPL. In Spain, the championship is good, and one of my favourites, but it is boring and predictable. In the beggining of the season you already know who will be in the top 3. In England the Championship is much better and unpredictable, and you hae really high chances of going to the Champions with the team you're building. And, as I said, with the excellent work you're doing I'm sure that you'll receive eve more and better offers. Keep with Fulham

Stay!! If you have good youth players, you dont wanna see allyour fulham youth effort wasted, stay for a few more years, til you win the league.. =]

yes i agree with thoes who say stay u have put effort into finding the brightest new talent do not turn ur bk on them atleticon madrid not that gd a team any way

And ideas on who to buy for the 1st season mate as Fulham? Sorry for going off topic. But yeah stay, you'll have a lot more fun at Fulham

Thanks all for your comments, i decided to stay at Fulham (couldnt leave a job half done) need some trophies first.

Might start a story from this point on in a different thread as i have some interesting players developing and should be good times ahead.... :)

Stay at Fulham. Atletico isn't worth it. You will have a greater sense of satisfaction if you develop your team at Fulham instead of achieving top 4 successes with a team which isnt really yours

STAY WITH FULHAM!

All that hard work will just go to waste and also if your really that good of a manager you would get more and more offers.

If you leave all that work would go to waste.

Its better to stay with Fulham, think about it what would feel better? winning the premiership with fulham or winning liga with madrid?

You might get better jobs in future aswell.

ive just stated a new 1 with fulham (24 nov) i am 6th in league got a brand new team ive sold sum off me best players nd old ones ... if i wud you ill goo cause ur not winning anything nd i wud take sum of ur young player with u... but that my sayin goodluck

i like to stay until ive at least won 1 trophy,that way i feel ive achieved something solid for my record.

unless of case i take a job for a challenge : eg: I once left a barcelona team i had dominated europe with for 4 years, to take over liverpool who sat bottom of the prem, saved them from relegation, finished in a european place, then moved on, as id already won things with liverpool earlier in my career.

why did you choose fulham in the first place? i bet you have an emotional attachment with them , you have done a great job and built a team for the future. why let someone else get the credit for your hard work