GobBluthJD

Reaction score

This is a weird formation I was experimenting with that ended up working really well.

Standard Tactic: Droid 2.0_92DD4FDD-FC36-4EBD-80D6-7865ABBB166C

It's a 2-4-2-2. Have tried it in the Premier League, Championship, League One and League Two, and it's working in all of them.

View attachment 190025

View attachment 190024

View attachment 190023

View attachment 190022

Arsenal (media 4th, current 1st)
View attachment 190021
View attachment 190020

Fulham (media 7th, current 1st)
View attachment 190019

Walsall (media 6th, current 1st)
View attachment 190016

Wycombe (media 8th, current 2nd)
View attachment 190017

Last edited:

This is a weird formation I was experimenting with that ended up working really well.

Tactic: Droid 2.0_92DD4FDD-FC36-4EBD-80D6-7865ABBB166C

It's a 2-4-2-2. Have tried it in the Premier League, Championship, League One and League Two, and it's working in all of them.

View attachment 1009616

View attachment 1009617

View attachment 1009618

View attachment 1009619

Arsenal (media 4th, current 1st)
View attachment 1009620
View attachment 1009621

Fulham (media 7th, current 1st)
View attachment 1009622

Walsall (media 6th, current 1st)
View attachment 1009625

Wycombe (media 8th, current 2nd)
View attachment 1009624

Sendspace link: https://www.sendspace.com/file/da7c7e

short pass ? not route 1 ? :p

Play full season before posting a tactic. This is just sad. I for sure not gonna waste time for this kind of tactic - "im doing so good after 5 games!". Have a nice day.

this looks crazy :D
wondering how it can even work just looking at it
well done

Life must be pretty easy when everyone who says something you don't like is a "hater". You produce 3 tactics a week and show 7 games results to "prove" they work. TTF tests his tactics for a trillion games, and if someone compares that to your 7 game results it's completely normal for them to question your work. thanks for posting and please don't listen to me because i'm obviously a "hater" ;)

Life must be pretty easy when everyone who says something you don't like is a "hater". You produce 3 tactics a week and show 7 games results to "prove" they work. TTF tests his tactics for a trillion games, and if someone compares that to your 7 game results it's completely normal for them to question your work. thanks for posting and please don't listen to me because i'm obviously a "hater" ;)
Even though normally I would have agree with you, I didn't saw any screenshots of TFF's results with his tactics... at least not this year.
So mentioning TFF as an argument of posting results doesn't help.

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

Everyone is welcome to post and share their tactics here, and should be encouraged to do so. It doesn't matter if it's tested for 1 or for 1000 games. Obviously, the more a tactic is tested and the more results the author has to show, the more attention his tactic wil get. But if a tactic is good, it will get noticed.

Sometimes the author know he has a good tactic, but just don't have the time or patience to run a test just to satisfy people. People here complain too much. Keep 'em coming I say.

Clearly you haven't looked at my other threads then, because I've played through multiple full seasons of them.

If you don't like a tactic, don't try it.

If you need 2,304 games tested on a tactic before you'll consider it, then don't try it.

If you're mad because I've made 3 tactics a week that work, then don't try them.

If you can do better, do it.

View attachment 189858

i dont have any problems with your limited tests, in fact i encourage everyone to drop tactics here (bigger chance to find that awesome tactic one might be looking for). just makes you look like a 12yo when you namecall everyone who says something you don't like to hear. is it really that hard to imagine someone would like to see more results than 6 matches... btw i do agree with you about people shouldn't try it if they don't like the small sample size. anyway this formation looks interesting, gonna wait and see how other do with it.