Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Dropping feeder clubs

jumpman

Jan 31, 2007
Am I missing something, is it possible to drop a feeder club so I can try and get one abroad?? My board at Everton will only let me have two (currently Preston and Walsall)

Is there any way to ensure you can get a foreign feeder club??

cheers

Boozad

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Jan 28, 2006
Sooner than what? You can approach the board straight after dropping a feeder club. Whether they let you have one immediately though is another thing. Talking of feeder clubs, I picked a Russian team but cant send any of my non-EU players to them, it just never shows them (the club) on the menu.

The signature looks much more pleasing on the eye by the way mate!

Feb 26, 2006
Sooner than what? You can approach the board straight after dropping a feeder club. Whether they let you have one immediately though is another thing. Talking of feeder clubs, I picked a Russian team but cant send any of my non-EU players to them, it just never shows them (the club) on the menu.

The signature looks much more pleasing on the eye by the way mate!
Thanks thats sorta what i was asking

and about the sig :D

jumpman

Jan 31, 2007
Nice one I managed to drop Preston as one of my feeder teams, I was paying them 45k a year anyway so sod that!

Now they keep offering me loads of rubbish Irish teams.....all I want is a nice Spanish or French feeder club!

Perhaps when i win the league this season suddenly more will be available! :D