Dropping feeder clubs

jumpman

Reaction score
Am I missing something, is it possible to drop a feeder club so I can try and get one abroad?? My board at Everton will only let me have two (currently Preston and Walsall)

Is there any way to ensure you can get a foreign feeder club??

cheers

I'm sure if you go on "View affiliated Clubs" you can drop one.....and i don't think you can influence where they are from.

If i drop a feeder will i be able to choose a new one sooner? (if so bye bye Q.P.R)

Sooner than what? You can approach the board straight after dropping a feeder club. Whether they let you have one immediately though is another thing. Talking of feeder clubs, I picked a Russian team but cant send any of my non-EU players to them, it just never shows them (the club) on the menu.

The signature looks much more pleasing on the eye by the way mate!

Sooner than what? You can approach the board straight after dropping a feeder club. Whether they let you have one immediately though is another thing. Talking of feeder clubs, I picked a Russian team but cant send any of my non-EU players to them, it just never shows them (the club) on the menu.

The signature looks much more pleasing on the eye by the way mate!

Thanks thats sorta what i was asking

and about the sig :D

Nice one I managed to drop Preston as one of my feeder teams, I was paying them 45k a year anyway so sod that!

Now they keep offering me loads of rubbish Irish teams.....all I want is a nice Spanish or French feeder club!

Perhaps when i win the league this season suddenly more will be available! :D